ADVERTISEMENT

dribbles?

no one wants to hear my own dribbles...you miserable ....hmmm...probably get banned... lets go miserable prick
Why am I miserable for suggesting you contribute your own thoughts, rather than waiting to be entertained by dt?

This forum is best when multiple voices are heard
Doesn’t have to be complicated .

For instance- my favorite thing about the capel era so far- is finally getting a disruptive defense I’ve been longing for.

Why am I miserable for suggesting you contribute your own thoughts, rather than waiting to be entertained by dt?

This forum is best when multiple voices are heard
Doesn’t have to be complicated .

For instance- my favorite thing about the capel era so far- is finally getting a disruptive defense I’ve been longing for.

Finally?

where the hell are the DT dribbles from the last game? for f sakes lol
In all seriousness, I too am happy that DT is again providing the Dribbles. I too missed them the last game. I wish I could sponsor him with a six pack every game. Thanks DT

Hard not to get excited about that. We had it with howland and Dixon though, as we saw that’s not necessarily the best formula come March. The two things I’ve liked the most so far is that we’ve been able to score a ton of points without sacrificing defense, and also that it looks like we’ll finally have the athletic scoring guards that just about every team that wins in March always has.

Hard not to get excited about that. We had it with howland and Dixon though, as we saw that’s not necessarily the best formula come March. The two things I’ve liked the most so far is that we’ve been able to score a ton of points without sacrificing defense, and also that it looks like we’ll finally have the athletic scoring guards that just about every team that wins in March always has.
I’d disagree-
We sagged and helped on defense- didn’t disrupt.

It’s why we were susceptible to a hot shooting outside team- because we’d concede those shots with only closing out with a hand up.

I’d much prefer to pressure and disrupt.

I’d disagree-
We sagged and helped on defense- didn’t disrupt.

It’s why we were susceptible to a hot shooting outside team- because we’d concede those shots with only closing out with a hand up.

I’d much prefer to pressure and disrupt.
That’s fair. I really hope brown plays to his potential all season. A solid shot blocker would be huge for this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT