ADVERTISEMENT

DTR

Dec 20, 2018
Absent injury I’m not sure I've seen a player hurt his draft stock more playing in a bowl game.

Stupid taunting when up. 3 INTs. Sulk by yourself on the sideline. Quit on your team an limp to the locker room. Come back to the sideline and chest bump after UCLA takes the lead.

Wouldn’t touch this clown with a 10 foot pole.

Lol. Should’ve just opted out.

Absent injury I’m not sure I've seen a player hurt his draft stock more playing in a bowl game.

Stupid taunting when up. 3 INTs. Sulk by yourself on the sideline. Quit on your team an limp to the locker room. Come back to the sideline and chest bump after UCLA takes the lead.

Perfect QB for Chip Kelly.

Few things please me more than guys who should have opted out hurt their stock in bowl games.

Reactions: Salempanther2015

If I’m an nfl scout I’m totally out on this guy , intangibles no heart , said exact same thing to my son you put up first

he’s a less talented version of Jamarcus Russell

Haha that’s the best… they went right at him.

Wonder why that’s the reason Chip was so cranky post game? He didn’t shake Duzz hand?

Haha that’s the best… they went right at him.

Wonder why that’s the reason Chip was so cranky post game? He didn’t shake Duzz hand?

DTR smiling and sticking his tongue out…

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT