ADVERTISEMENT

DUI for Marshawn Lynch

Lynch DUI
It isn’t the first one for him either.
Was he driving a tire to Subway, again?

subway-go-pro-for-double-the-protein-featuring-marshawn-lynch-large-5.jpg

Reactions: ONGB and Dan1911
I wonder if he hit a pedestrian and fled like he did in Buffalo? A truly unlikeable individual. I don’t get his appeal? I don’t get how the “being high and barely able to talk” thing is so popular.
I agree - if this were his first time, then it would be one thing. But the guy should be put in jail and hopefully learns his lesson because the next time he could kill others. He comes off as anti-establishment which appeals to some and that is fine as long as you are not putting everyone else’s life in danger around you.

I agree - if this were his first time, then it would be one thing. But the guy should be put in jail and hopefully learns his lesson because the next time he could kill others. He comes off as anti-establishment which appeals to some and that is fine as long as you are not putting everyone else’s life in danger around you.
I think it just shows I’m getting old that I don’t get his appeal. Btw, how anti-establishment can you be if you’re a spokesperson for Subway?

I think it just shows I’m getting old that I don’t get his appeal. Btw, how anti-establishment can you be if you’re a spokesperson for Subway?
I agree with you. He’s not a role model. He started out as “anti-establishment” and turned “establishment” real quick once he started getting the $$$ from corporate sponsors.

Reactions: kma0043
Fantasy football. Gambling. Rooting interests. Like, Kareem Hunt wants out of Cleveland. Is there a trade here and how does it affect any of the three reasons people are interested in news like this?
I thought he was out of football? Is he back? What team is he on?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT