ADVERTISEMENT

Duzz has lost me

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
I’ve defended the guy but this has to be one of the worst coaching jobs I’ve seen.

There’s no reason for the defense to be that awful and the second half performance for this team is a trend. That’s bad coaching

I think there is talent on the team certainly enough to beat N.C. but this team is horribly coached. He’s hire his cronies as assistants

I’ve defended the guy but this has to be one of the worst coaching jobs I’ve seen.

There’s no reason for the defense to be that awful and the second half performance for this team is a trend. That’s bad coaching

I think there is talent on the team certainly enough to beat N.C. but this team is horribly coached. He’s hire his cronies as assistants

UNC has better players. But they aren't that far superior. Good coaching wins this game.

Reactions: pbrad
UNC has better players. ECU has better players. I doubt we win more than 4 games and that's being generous.
Narduzzi can't recruit the talent he needs for his scheme. He refuses to innovate his offensive and defensive schemes to fit his talent.
That's the hallmark of an average mind.

He should be fired on Monday. I doubt they fire him at the end of the year. That tells you all you need to know about the expectations Pitt's current administration has about football.

UNC has better players. ECU has better players. I doubt we win more than 4 games and that's being generous.
Narduzzi can't recruit the talent he needs for his scheme. He refuses to innovate his offensive and defensive schemes to fit his talent.
That's the hallmark of an average mind.

He should be fired on Monday. I doubt they fire him at the end of the year. That tells you all you need to know about the expectations Pitt's current administration has about football.

UNC sure, but ECU is a trainwreck of a program right now. For them to blow out North Carolina says a lot about how bad Pitt has looked so far today.

If only Sports worked like that. UNC just knows how to scheme to beat Pitt.

I agree with this ... GTech runs right into our strengths, however UNC loves to throw out to the WRs and make our 2ndary play in space (our weakness). It was painful to watch Hamlin/Briggs/Ford/Pinnock today. Dane is the only one who can do it.

Reactions: W1np1tt

I'm right there with you. I have defended him to a fault, but today was the breaking point for me. There is NO WAY you lose to a team that has struggled for two years and have a coach that's about to be fired.

Agreed.
I forecasted a 8-4, 7-5, ,maybe 6-6.
I now forecast 2-10, or at best 3-9.

Close doesnt count.

All you posters, the Wanny haters, laughed at BC and Cuse.
Guess who has the last laugh.

There's no data or facts to support Narduzzi over Wanny.
We'd be way ahead with WannyBall.

Narduzzi is destroying PITT football.

The only thing worse than a loudmouth
Is a loudmouth who's a loser.

When you hire the village idiot you get the village idiot.

Lyke make a change now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski and W1np1tt
By far, the worst 2nd half coaching job goes to HCTG for his mind blowing loss to IOWA in 2011

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=312602294

Lets just get a questionable coach and start winning. Hugh Freeze sounds good right abojt now

HCPN talking to Bill Hillgrove right. The same patent answer. " We just didn't make enough plays"
Well no sh!t sherlock.

Reactions: Saboteur
If only Sports worked like that. UNC just knows how to scheme to beat Pitt.
Like everybody we play. I call bs. This team is just coached poorly. Terrible tackling all season, etc.. among other problems on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: sherepower

Think, our defense was significantly better before he came in.

No he wasn’t.

Does it matter at this point?

I know we will never truly know, but does anyone have doubt that Pitt would be in worse shape today had Wanny stayed? I say Pitt would be a top 25 team with Wanny either being ready to become AD if not already the AD and a young up and comer being groomed. That is the alternate reality I like to envision.

I know we will never truly know, but does anyone have doubt that Pitt would be in worse shape today had Wanny stayed? I say Pitt would be a top 25 team with Wanny either being ready to become AD if not already the AD and a young up and comer being groomed. That is the alternate reality I like to envision.
I have no doubts we’d be in a similar situation with a bad coach like wanny running us into the gutter

7-5 in year 6, with the team flat out quitting on him against wvu to end that embarrassment on national tv

He sucked as bad as narduzzi

Like everybody we play. I call bs. This team is just coached poorly. Terrible tackling all season, etc.. among other problems on both sides of the ball.

Yeah... all the yinzers talked crap about Whitehead. I hope everyone see's how much he meant to a mediocre defense. Without him... we're back to being worst in the ACC.

I have no doubts we’d be in a similar situation with a bad coach like wanny running us into the gutter

7-5 in year 6, with the team flat out quitting on him against wvu to end that embarrassment on national tv

Maybe but the big difference is Wanny had a great class lined up and was a proven recruiter. Narduzzi's 2019 class might be our worst ever

Reactions: PittPanthers90

you know, originally I thought you were being your usual snarky self by not jumping on the Narduzzi band wagon after season 1 like most others. Now you look like Nostra-friggin-damus. Congrats sir, as much as I hate to admit it, you were right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT