ADVERTISEMENT

Eff It

pittmonkey

Redshirt
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2014
patience y’all 🙏
The coaches can go get some hungry transfers from another program that want to be here at Pitt. Depth on the DL is my only concern, really, from the news so far.

We know the youth at linebacker is talented and fast. That group was seen as a strength coming out of Spring camp. I’m not sweating that, and I’m not sweating a D collapse or regression really. I think this year’s Duzz/Bates D is gonna be similar to past years. It’ll give up some big plays and it will create a lot of havoc, hopefully takeaways, and hopefully still be stout against the run (the one concern I have).

Do I give AF about what Dayon Hayes thinks about the offense? Nope. What did he see last year that made him stick around after spring?

Narduzzi’s teams are known to be tight together and with the coaches. With 90+ kids there are always going to be negative forces and factions, but I hope the rest of the team says good riddance and posts Dayon’s quote right at the top of the bulletin board and comes out like demons from hell next year on both sides of the ball.

I’ve been wrong before, but worrying about how good or bad a college football team is gonna be this day and age isn’t worth the energy. I’m not quitting, but I’m not sweating the forces in the sport that are outside of my control other than my A412 donations and season tix.

I’m gonna let hope spring eternal. I like Yarnell, I like Coach Bell, and you chicken littles can go to…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.