ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Minnie

ricflair4LIFE

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2002
The other evening I saw a little bit of the Robert Morris/St. Francis NY game. It was then that I saw Minnie for the first time this year. He looked like a nice player. Stronger than last year and pretty confident.

The last time I saw him was in Hershey. Lincoln Park Charter School (his team) played Math, Civics & Science Charter School In the first half of that game he got pushed around a little. Second half he played better.

I remember coming home from Hershey and reading the lair. A couple of posters felt Pitt should have recruited him. I was not one of them. Now I'm beginning to wonder.

A couple of questions: Has he improved a lot this year? Is he bigger and stronger than last year? I know kids get bigger in college (weight, strenth). But to me he looks like a different person.

Finally, what is Lincoln Park's record this year? Losing Minnie and Rowen had to be a big adjustment for them.

Oh, one other thing. As long as teams like Lincoln or Math, Science play for class A state titles. Class A public schools will never win the state championship in PA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.