ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Kasperowicz out at P-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump on your peloton and keep quiet
Pine Richland's administrators could work at Pitt:. Top HS Football program in the state, let,'s suddenly blow it up and piss everybody off for no reason. I'm guessing their debate club parents got jealous of the attention the football program garnered. Some other school that's tired of losing will pick him up.

This should be interesting.

Pine Richland's administrators could work at Pitt:. Top HS Football program in the state, let,'s suddenly blow it up and piss everybody off for no reason. I'm guessing their debate club parents got jealous of the attention the football program garnered. Some other school that's tired of losing will pick him up.

This should be interesting.
That’s funny

Please do not reply to this if you have information. This is a PR matter and people need to mind their own business.
PR? Public Relations? Pine-Richland? Per Rectum?

It's in the newspaper and on TV news. I was minding my own business reading Pantherlair and this came up. Everyone should reply as they see fit. It's a freaking message board. That's what message boards are for.

My best friend is a teacher at PR. Here is what went down. Kasperowisc wanted new carpet in the athletic offices. The AD wanted to demonstrate his power and denied Coach Kas the new carpet. Kas then ordered the carpet on his own, without the ADa approval. Fired.

PR? Public Relations? Pine-Richland? Per Rectum?

It's in the newspaper and on TV news. I was minding my own business reading Pantherlair and this came up. Everyone should reply as they see fit. It's a freaking message board. That's what message boards are for.
Per Rectum?

2-little-boy-pointing-and-laughing-cartoon-clipart.jpg

This is irresponsible on the part of the media and this message board. This was not arbitrary....there is a lot behind this. Mods, please delete this thread. Nothing good will come out of it.
Parents, players, media, and even national media is starting to comment on this. There was no way that people were going to stay quiet with this move, regardless of the reason.

This is irresponsible on the part of the media and this message board. This was not arbitrary....there is a lot behind this. Mods, please delete this thread. Nothing good will come out of it.
I looked and this jivecat has over 3500 posts with about 340 likes. Is that a Lair record for irrelevance?

Jivecat, what has been shared in this thread that could be deemed irresponsible? Everything mentioned has been based off of what was already reported on by the media. If the Pine-Richland community’s objective is to “contain” this story, a message board post should be the least of their concerns at the moment.

Kasperowicz is a public figure and this is a relevant, developing news story. With all due respect, I think your repeated calls for this thread’s removal are out of place.

Jivecat, what has been shared in this thread that could be deemed irresponsible? Before HailToPitt’s post, everything mentioned was based off of what was already reported on by the media. If the Pine-Richland community’s objective is to “contain” this story, a message board post should be the least of their concerns at the moment.

Kasperowicz is a public figure and this is a relevant, developing news story. With all due respect, I think your repeated calls for this thread’s removal are out of place.
The post about the carpet was a joke in reference to Wanny and Pederson for anyone out of the loop.

The administration trying to push him out was something I heard about in the summer of 19 when meeting with a coach and AD in the northern suburbs.

All he has to do is mention Trump had something to do with it and the thread will be taken down 😂

That’s just a silly comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT