ADVERTISEMENT

Eric thanks for your informative articles regarding Pitt wrestling

Not a giant following for Pitt wrestling yet but i sense we will grow it especially with the new victory heights project.
Enjoy your off season!
Thanks! It's been a fun year. Hopefully, Nino's title run generates more interest and helps with recruiting. Better recruits = more success (usually), and more fans. The more interest PantherLair sees, the more chances for me to write articles on the program. It's a nice cycle if we can get there!

Agree! It was great having the insight and information you’ve provided this year. It beyond a doubt added to interest in the program and has been needed. It would be nice to see additional coverage on any off season National high school wrestling events and potential recruits too.

Agree! It was great having the insight and information you’ve provided this year. It beyond a doubt added to interest in the program and has been needed. It would be nice to see additional coverage on any off season National high school wrestling events and potential recruits too.
I wrote an article last night on how Nino's national title could impact recruiting, but I don't know if it's been posted yet. In it, I take a look at where the top prospects for 2024/2025 classes are from. (Spoiler alert, there aren't many on this side of the state)

I wrote an article last night on how Nino's national title could impact recruiting, but I don't know if it's been posted yet. In it, I take a look at where the top prospects for 2024/2025 classes are from. (Spoiler alert, there aren't many on this side of the state)
I spoke to one recruits father where Pitt is one of his finals and Nino winning definitely has a huge impact on their final decision. My son has also been pushing him to join him at Pitt.

Has that been posted?

Great article. Definitely could be huge step for the program! Nino on coaching staff would be nice.

Are coaching talking to those in transfer portal already?
I asked about the portal last week and the answer was “we’re always keeping an eye on the portal.”
Also, this staff knows that the portal has some advantages over recruiting high school kids. If you give a high school kid money and redshirt him, you’re not getting any ROI for that year.
Bring in a transfer who’s already redshirted and someone else paid for that year. Plus, they’re more fully developed. Lots of positives to the portal … as long as you know why he’s leaving the other school.

Come on Eric, any insider news of any portal guys visiting? there are some big fish and more by the day that are entering, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT