ADVERTISEMENT

Even Mike White calls Danielson best since Aaron Donald

Doesn't look like much of a sleeper to me, judging by that tasty offer sheet. Appears he's well known to P5 staffs.

Nice pickup. Lot of beef in this class so far.

The next AD? I think that's getting a little ahead of ourselves with ANY high school player.

Doesn't look like much of a sleeper to me, judging by that tasty offer sheet. Appears he's well known to P5 staffs.

The next AD? I think that's getting a little ahead of ourselves with ANY high school player.
There is no comparison to Aaron Donald.

Reactions: GenesPlace

Official Stamp Of Approval! TheBaby2 Knows His Football!

There is no comparison to Aaron Donald.
At this stage of their respective careers there is a very strong comparison to Donald. Nobody is saying Danielson is as good as Donald right now but Danielson is actually considered a better prospect right now than Donald was entering his senior year.

At this stage of their respective careers there is a very strong comparison to Donald. Nobody is saying Danielson is as good as Donald right now but Danielson is actually considered a better prospect right now than Donald was entering his senior year.
There were hundreds considered better prospects as high school seniors. None better.

I'm excited about the pick-up too but c'mon gentleman...We're talking about the best defensive player in the NFL right now. Let's pump the breaks a bit until the kid at least touches foot on campus next summer.

Reactions: Nashvillian
What can't be argued is that Coach Duzz has brought in the best three-deep DT talent we've had in many, many moons...

Go Pitt!

This is the recipe right? Jump on guys like this who appear in the verge before others discover or raise them up in priority. Then hope they stay faithful to you when the full court press occurs.

This is why a TRUE early signing period of say JULY would help Pitt. Not a paltry 6 weeks early.

Idk about as good as Aaron Donald but a very good get for Pitt. Nice to get a local kid that other schools would have definitely welcomed aboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT