ADVERTISEMENT

Ex-Panther Passes Away - Cutler

It is such a shame that so many people turn to poison as an outlet of their daily struggles. 27 is way too young, and the family is probably struggling to deal with this. I saw him in the state title match, I couldn't believe he was a city league wrestler. Thought and prayers to the family and RIP.

A lower weight wrestler who wins a PA title - after entering the sport so late - is a rarity.

What's so sad and disappointing is that a PA state wrestling title can be THE life-changing accomplishment that opens-up the door for kids who would normally not have that opportunity.

I, too, would like to know the answer to the question posted by Slick Manager of Champs: Why did he transfer?

Reactions: singregardless
A lower weight wrestler who wins a PA title - after entering the sport so late - is a rarity.

What's so sad and disappointing is that a PA state wrestling title can be THE life-changing accomplishment that opens-up the door for kids who would normally not have that opportunity.

I, too, would like to know the answer to the question posted by Slick Manager of Champs: Why did he transfer?
He was dismissed from the team. The hope was a fresh start at a new school would turn things around, unfortunately it didn't work out that way.

Reactions: Panther Parrothead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT