ADVERTISEMENT

Fede Brother

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017
Playing in a 19U league in Finland. Going to be a college frosh next year. From what I read he has offers from South Carolina and Duquesne. If he’s similar to his brother, Pitt should be recruiting him. Anyone see him play? Similar game to Fede? Is Pitt interested?

Playing in a 19U league in Finland. Going to be a college frosh next year. From what I read he has offers from South Carolina and Duquesne. If he’s similar to his brother, Pitt should be recruiting him. Anyone see him play? Similar game to Fede? Is Pitt interested?

I have been working with Fede to bring him over for his last year of High School/Prep for a few months. He’s better than Fede at that point of their careers.

I need to create my own school and get I20 status because the amount of really good players hitting me up lately have been insane.
I hear you. Sounds similar to an old friend of mine. Haven’t talked to him in a while but he’s brought over a ton of guys. The hardest part for him is the details with the i20/prep school. I remember he had to have everything lined up and it was lots of work. It’s crazy the amount of guys he had in Africa calling/texting him at all hours.

Last edited:
I have been working with Fede to bring him over for his last year of High School/Prep for a few months. He’s better than Fede at that point of their careers.
I think Fede has potential to become much better. Even now, he is a valuable member of this team. If his brother has that kind of potential, I'd have no problem seeing him in a Pitt uniform.

I don't know anything about Fede's little brother. What kind of size does he have?

I think Fede has potential to become much better. Even now, he is a valuable member of this team. If his brother has that kind of potential, I'd have no problem seeing him in a Pitt uniform.

I don't know anything about Fede's little brother. What kind of size does he have?
Never seen him in person. Only what I hear

Reactions: Drew1208

Assuming he’s similar height to Federico ( just guessing), how wild would it be to have 4 very tall sets of brothers on the team?

Assuming he’s similar height to Federico ( just guessing), how wild would it be to have 4 very tall sets of brothers on the team?

Coach Capel: "I can't seem to get over the hump here in Pittsburgh. Any ideas?"

Coach Tomlin: "😈👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦😈"

Reactions: jctrack
I'll be his guardian and win the WPIALs. Hit me up.
No Wpial school outside of Mt Lebo has I20 and they wouldn’t do it. Have to find a fake prep school.

Was gonna create a new thread but will mention to you here, a certain Texas volleyball player just hit the portal and I’m facilitating a transfer her to Pitt to make ALL of your (SMF’s) dreams come true for next year. I really should be on PITT’s payroll

Reactions: cabe23 and Ski11585
No Wpial school outside of Mt Lebo has I20 and they wouldn’t do it. Have to find a fake prep school.

Was gonna create a new thread but will mention to you here, a certain Texas volleyball player just hit the portal and I’m facilitating a transfer her to Pitt to make ALL of your (SMF’s) dreams come true for next year. I really should be on PITT’s payroll

What type of African Big can I bring to the WPIAL?

Why would I care about a Texas volleyball transfer? Wait, reading between the lines, is this Tre Mitchell's girlfriend?

What type of African Big can I bring to the WPIAL?

Why would I care about a Texas volleyball transfer? Wait, reading between the lines, is this Tre Mitchell's girlfriend?
You can’t just bring an African big to the WPIAL.

Let’s hope Dan Fisher isn’t too deep at this position!

Why? How did Kennedy Catholic do it? I know that's District 10 but its still the PIAA.
No idea how Sag got over here but Oscar was brought over by WVU boosters who helped start the Mount Mission prep school in Grundy Virginia. Quite possible Sag was on their I20 as well. Once you have them over here none of it matters because no one is getting kicked out of the country if you claim asylum.

No idea how Sag got over here but Oscar was brought over by WVU boosters who helped start the Mount Mission prep school in Grundy Virginia. Quite possible Sag was on their I20 as well. Once you have them over here none of it matters because no one is getting kicked out of the country if you claim asylum.

I thought it was the same booster.

So you're saying that only Lebo accepts I20 students? And Kennedy Catholic? That sounds about right for Lebo. And its not necessarily a PIAA/WPIAL rule but an individual school rule?

I thought it was the same booster.

So you're saying that only Lebo accepts I20 students? And Kennedy Catholic? That sounds about right for Lebo. And its not necessarily a PIAA/WPIAL rule but an individual school rule?
It has nothing to do with any legislating HS bodies anywhere. I20 status is issued by the government. There’s only like 1,000 schools in the whole country who have it.

Reactions: Drew1208
Does it matter if an American citizen is the kid's legal guardian?
I don’t know what this means? Are you planning on going to Africa and adopting a 15 year old if I find one? I don’t know US immigration law other than I20 status and they ain’t kicking ya out if you get here.

I don’t know what this means? Are you planning on going to Africa and adopting a 15 year old if I find one? I don’t know US immigration law other than I20 status and they ain’t kicking ya out if you get here.

Adoption, no. I'm talking about like what everyone else does. Like Oscar, Zanna, and all those West Africans playing in the NJ Catholic leagues.

8 brothers?

Capel brothers is 1 set

The spanish twins is 2 sets.

The potential Federiko brothers is 3 sets if Okku comes here.

We are recruiting Jalik Dunkley Distant pretty hard in 2024 and have been for over a year, Ive talked about him before and he is a major athlete. He also has a twin brother that is starting to get interest from schools. That could actually make 4 sets if we offer his brother down the road who is also a major athlete with big upside.

Reactions: Eastern Eight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT