ADVERTISEMENT

Final AP Rankings

PittFanDan17

Freshman
Jun 6, 2018
Pitt finishes 24th in the final AP rankings. Head coach Pat narduzzi has done wonders for this great program.

Funny enough, main person to not put pitt in the top 25? THAT D*CK JAMES FRAUDLIN. God I wish those pansies would restart the series so we can kick there butts year in and year out (btw, we would be 4-0 from 20-22 if those p words didn’t end the series in 19).

Anyways, hail to pitt and hail to DUZZ!

Is this a parody account?

Coaches don't vote in AP poll.
How would Pitt have played PSU 4 times in 3 seasons from 20-22?

Anyways, hail to vodka?

• Haha
Reactions: Mufasa94
Is this a parody account?

Coaches don't vote in AP poll.
How would Pitt have played PSU 4 times in 3 seasons from 20-22?

Anyways, hail to vodka?

Sorry, tis confusion. Saban and Tucker didn’t rank us either. they suck to

Pitt finishes 24th in the final AP rankings. Head coach Pat narduzzi has done wonders for this great program.

Funny enough, main person to not put pitt in the top 25? THAT D*CK JAMES FRAUDLIN. God I wish those pansies would restart the series so we can kick there butts year in and year out (btw, we would be 4-0 from 20-22 if those p words didn’t end the series in 19).

Anyways, hail to pitt and hail to DUZZ!
Franklin didn’t include Pitt in his Top 25 and Narduzzi had Penn State ranked the lowest of any coach… just as it should be! ;)

Reactions: PittFanDan17
If I counted them right, 19 coaches didn't vote for Pitt. 17 of those 19 coaches had UCLA ranked. For example. Dave Doeren had UCLA 19th and Pitt not ranked.

ACC brothers, every day but game day!
We need to get on the SEC’s level of conference honking. I’m sure they “look out for each other” in the polls! :oops:

If I counted them right, 19 coaches didn't vote for Pitt. 17 of those 19 coaches had UCLA ranked. For example. Dave Doeren had UCLA 19th and Pitt not ranked.

Yeah I meant to type 29% not 19%, that was a typo.

I used this page and ctrl+f to get my numbers. I used Georgia since everyone would have them ranked and there were 70 results, minus 6 in the intro/attribution. Minus another because of Smart's results gives 63 coaches other than a team's own hc.

Pitt had 47 results with 1 in the intro for not voting TCU in top 4. So 45 coaches other than Narduzzi had Pitt ranked out of the 63 listed.

It took me longer than I care to admit to figure out the green and red highlights on that list in the tweet. I initially thought they were highest rank/lowest rank.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT