ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four - LET'S GOOOOO!

Not a soccer fan,but a Pitt fan,so I am going to dvr it.I mostly follow only Volleyball,Softball and Baseball as far as Olympic sports go.And I guess you can throw Women’s basketball in there too even though it isn’t a Olympic sport.Best of luck to them tomorrow.

Not a soccer fan,but a Pitt fan,so I am going to dvr it.I mostly follow only Volleyball,Softball and Baseball as far as Olympic sports go.And I guess you can throw Women’s basketball in there too even though it isn’t a Olympic sport.Best of luck to them tomorrow.
My exact thoughts, not a soccer fan etc.etc.etc., but good luck and win a Nat’l Championship. I will check the score throughout the evening but no desire to watch the contest. H2P!

My exact thoughts, not a soccer fan etc.etc.etc., but good luck and win a Nat’l Championship. I will check the score throughout the evening but no desire to watch the contest. H2P!
What do you have better to do than watch Pitt play its first national semifinal in any sport since 1941? I watched all those Ultimate Frisbee deep runs and that's a club sport.

I have checked Pitt soccer out a few times before on accx but never a full game.First impressions, other than I hated to see them lose was the field is way too big.And too many players on the field at one time.If you had something like indoor soccer outside some people might find it more exciting.More action and scoring.Just me..Better luck next year.

I have checked Pitt soccer out a few times before on accx but never a full game.First impressions, other than I hated to see them lose was the field is way too big.And too many players on the field at one time.If you had something like indoor soccer outside some people might find it more exciting.More action and scoring.Just me..Better luck next year.
Ha!! I grew up with hockey as my #1 sport, but since I took a liking to soccer, hockey is not as good for me because it’s too congested!! Lol. To each his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT