ADVERTISEMENT

Final Season Prediction Thread

I'm going with an overall record of 7-4 (6-4 in the ACC). Not sure who the losses will be but I see no reason to assume that Pitt will beat ND or Clemson. Who knows but upsets happen. Feels like UNC will still be a thorn in Pitt's side and I can see Louisville or VT sneaking up on Pitt.

Edit: I’m an idiot for having UNC I’m here but I’m standing by the record prediction.

Last edited:
9-2 losses to Clemson and Louisville

Last edited:
5-6
Losses Clemson, Mia, ND, Louisville, VT, FSU
Wins: AP, Syracuse, GT, BC, NC St,

Could be 6-5 if we pull out VT

If 6-5 or 7-4 does HCPN’s seat get hot?

In a year where you are going to have teams with losing records making bowl games, probably not.

Although I could see the argument that a lack of baked in wins is going to really put a serous spotlight on some coaches at the end of the season.

Optimistic 9-2. I am still a little concerned with the O, but I think the Defense will help us win the games we should.

8-3. They will open the season 5-0, lose to Miami and ND, grab 3 more wins before losing to Clemson.

Is everyone just ignoring that the original post has GT’s only win of the year being against Pitt?

well, actually, that would be a very Pitt-like loss in an otherwise successful season.

Had the right record missed a few of the W's and Ls

Losses Clemson, Mia, ND, Louisville, VT, FSU
Wins: AP, Syracuse, GT, BC, NC St,

Could be 6-5 if we pull out VT

Reactions: pittdan77
Do I win a prize LOL

Just the knowledge that you know your team so well.

In retrospect, the thing we thought would hurt them the most did. At times, poor line play and continued lack of explosiveness on offense. All things being equal, the fact they managed to complete a full season speaks to the program's ability to get the kids to buy into the Covid protocols.

ADVERTISEMENT