ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Saban! He taught the illegal substitution

He won’t be at Alabama much longer. Fact. (No, he won’t be coming home to WVU either. Ha......honestly, he won’t be at Bama much longer).

He’s 68, not 70. There is undoubtedly no expectation of him leaving Bama within 4-5 years. And those entitled Bama fans are going to be disappointed.

Yeah he is, he is 68.

are you saying he is leaving Alabama for another school!? I have no idea what you’re talking about.

And making any sort of comparison between Alabama and Pitt is laughable. No one at Bama wants him out.

Reactions: bwh05
And missed kick.

what an awful football coach amiright? Fire all of Alabama staff!
You are laughable. Pitt couldn’t even carry the Alabama’s second team jock. There is not one coach Saban would ever hire from Narduzzi’s staff. Yes they made a mistake but they were 10-1 and their second team qb is light years ahead of our 2 year starter. Rationalize all you want while we are playing in a tier 3 worthless bowl while they will continue to play somewhere on New Year’s Day.

Yeah he is, he is 68.

are you saying he is leaving Alabama for another school!? I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Texas (doubtful) or retirement. He HATES mediocre people and those that don’t want to grind. He has had a lifelong chip on his shoulder. He feels that many of the fans/alumni/boosters are entitled and don’t support the program to the nth degree and simply expect playoff every single season. He expects 100% support at all times and flat out dislikes the Bama students who leave early most games (many don’t know this). The moment that a sort of relative apathy or complacency happens will be when he prepares his departure and I think that’s happening now.

Texas (doubtful) or retirement. He HATES mediocre people and those that don’t want to grind. He has had a lifelong chip on his shoulder. He feels that many of the fans/alumni/boosters are entitled and don’t support the program to the nth degree and simply expect playoff every single season. He expects 100% support at all times and flat out dislikes the Bama students who leave early most games (many don’t know this). The moment that a sort of relative apathy or complacency happens will be when he prepares his departure and I think that’s happening now.
Saban has commented about the Bama students leaving early numerous times. It isn’t a secret.

He is a god down there and his perks are more than most coaches salaries.

ADVERTISEMENT