ADVERTISEMENT

first member of PSU( hitler youth) frat to plead guilty in hazing death.

benchwarmer04

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2004
this kid will roll on the rest of his"brothers"-or the prospect of him testifying for the government will cause the other's cases to collapse this house of cards. wow ! just wow !

Reactions: Saboteur
I watched a great WW2 show last night that focused on the "hitler youth" during WW2 and even dating back into the late 20's, it was quite fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

I watched a great WW2 show last night that focused on the "hitler youth" during WW2 and even dating back into the late 20's, it was quite fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

BTW, has anyone realized that popular men's/boy's haircut, "the hard part," was the haircut of Hitler Youth? My son was going to get that for back to school but when I was watching the Charlottesville coverage, I noticed every white nationalist had that haircut so I started googling and found that white nationalists have made that their haircut because it was the Hitler Youth haircut. Now, I bet 99.9% of people don't realize this when they get that haircut, but knowing this made me have him get a different cut

The disconnected undercut started in the 1920s in Europe before the rise of the Hitler youth

But was co-opted by them

Nowadays you have people like Beckham who revived it but it was a hipster cut in the 90s as is now...

For some interesting reading look up Sophie Scholl ... led a group of resistance German college aged kids during the war in Berlin... sadly was eventually executed ... saw what was happening with Hitler youth firsthand and rebelled using fliers etc....

Brave kids rarely discussed

For some interesting reading look up Sophie Scholl ... led a group of resistance German college aged kids during the war in Berlin... sadly was eventually executed ... saw what was happening with Hitler youth firsthand and rebelled using fliers etc....

Brave kids rarely discussed
She and cohorts were genuinely brave because they didn't really go underground.

Reactions: DruidTM
Great. I hope all of those boys parents have to go through some financial hardships on any civil suits. That would be Justice

The disconnected undercut started in the 1920s in Europe before the rise of the Hitler youth

But was co-opted by them

Nowadays you have people like Beckham who revived it but it was a hipster cut in the 90s as is now...
Hipsters, trying so hard to be original by following the trends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT