ADVERTISEMENT

For those interested in 412 alliance

Charlotteyinzer96

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2021
I emailed them asking how I could donate. I got an email back from the ceo saying they would be adding a tab to the web site where fans can donate very soon. The guy that responded was great. Very nice and got back to me quickly even offered his contact info to answer any questions.

I emailed them asking how I could donate. I got an email back from the ceo saying they would be adding a tab to the web site where fans can donate very soon. The guy that responded was great. Very nice and got back to me quickly even offered his contact info to answer any questio
I emailed them asking how I could donate. I got an email back from the ceo saying they would be adding a tab to the web site where fans can donate very soon. The guy that responded was great. Very nice and got back to me quickly even offered his contact info to answer any questions.
I assume you talked to Jeff Goldberg? Super nice guy and has been very responsive in my interactions with him.

Reactions: Charlotteyinzer96
Is there any kind of report to show where the funds are going? I would appreciate that.
Given Bickells involvement I think it’s pretty safe to say it’s going to the players. I doubt he is donating 20 million to the university and likely dropping millions into NIL to go ahead and steal a 100 dollar donation from Die hard Joe Pitt fan.

Reactions: pittjas
This post ranks up there with your Kenny pickett sucks post. When someone is posting something positive, do us all a favor and keep your negative bs to yourself. A prime example of why I can't stand the majority of our fan base. 😒
Yeah our fan base does suck. Unfortunately I’m one of the 30K that show up to every home game so you’re stuck with me.

And yeah I made a shitty post on a collective post as we lost more recruits tonight. Sorry if I’m not in the best mood.

ADVERTISEMENT