ADVERTISEMENT

Ford and Donald

gourdt

Walk-on
Nov 9, 2009
Does anyone think that Ford moves to DT and Donald to DE? Ford is 6'3" 325. Played DT in HS. Donald is 6'3" 280.
Hayes is listed as 265 for comparison.

Well maybe. He may not be the next great DT, so should we try him at DE? But someone needs to fill the DT rotation spot if he moves out. That's why I was saying should Ford move from the O line.

I was thinking yesterday... our two-deep right now on the d-line would be:

Fitzsimmons/Camon
Neal/Donald
Hayes/Johnson
Brima/Scott

Can you imagine? Lol. I know everyone thinks we are magically going to solve this problem via the portal, but everyone also thought we were going to add two studs at receiver last year, and we added one possession receiver... and there are wayyyy more receivers in the portal than d-linemen.

Then I was thinking of who our cornerbacks would be.

Gandy/???
???/???

Our program needs to get pregnant so we can take a one-year sabbatical. What would we have to stick the Cathedral into to make that happen?

Brima needs to put on 50lbs and clog the middle. He has zero DE skills other than looking the part in his uni. I’m tough on the young man but this isn’t dancing with the stars - I mean dancing with the offensive tackles. Just locks onto the tackle and does basically nothing. He’ll be a Conway winner for sure after he reads this🥱

Reactions: pittbb80
Ford may be switched but he may have been eating his way into becoming the next Collier.

No offense but I was at the last home game vs BC. Donald has gotten big real big! So yeah hopefully DT is in his future

im not sure that weight is updated with Ford. He has been working to transition to OL and that includes body strength / weight. i personally havent seen him in person but no someone very close to him and was told he really "changed" his body..

So if this has an ounce of truth behind it, i cant imagine a move back to DT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT