ADVERTISEMENT

Former Pitt WR Mike Shanahan

HailToPitt725

Head Coach
May 16, 2016
The current James Madison offensive coordinator finished the regular season with the following rankings:

- 15th highest scoring offense
- 33rd best passing offense
- 39th best rushing offense
- 28th most yards per game

His name has garnered interest in the Oregon and Texas A&M offensive coordinator searches, at least from what I’ve seen on Twitter. I think there’s a good chance that he could get a head coaching job in the near future.

The current James Madison offensive coordinator finished the regular season with the following rankings:

His name has garnered interest in the Oregon and Texas A&M offensive coordinator searches, at least from what I’ve seen on Twitter. I think there’s a good chance that he could get a head coaching job in the near future.
It's good to see a Pitt guy doing well. He might even end up back at Pitt someday.

It's good to see a Pitt guy doing well. He might even end up back at Pitt someday.
I didn’t want to say it just yet, but you’re not wrong. Perhaps he can get some head coaching experience at a G5 school and take over when Narduzzi is done?

Such garbage that JMU can't go to a bowl game this year, despite being 8-3 in the Sun Belt.

Go Dukes!
I think it goes to show that difference between the best FCS programs and the average G5 program/conference is pretty much nonexistent. JMU is set up to have lots of success in the Sun Belt moving forward.

Well at least the non pitt posters dont have much negative to say about this one.

I really liked him as a receiver at Pitt. I believe he was injuried late in his senior season, but still played for the Steelers right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT