ADVERTISEMENT

Free UNC b-ball tickets...

Gregpitt

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
Fellow Pitt fans,
I have 2-4 FREE tickets to the UNC game (Feb 1). They are paper so we must meet to get them. Details:
- I live in SC (just south of Charlotte) so I could meet you in that area or at the game if I go.
- I have 2-4 due to: I MAY go. I MAY go with my wife. If "no" to those then I have 4. Depends on demand, etc
- I don't mind going with other Pitt fans, meeting somewhere.
- It comes with a parking pass and they are in section 223

A good friend is actually an NCST fan but his family has UNC tickets too and he let me have them.

DM me if interested.

Fellow Pitt fans,
I have 2-4 FREE tickets to the UNC game (Feb 1). They are paper so we must meet to get them. Details:
- I live in SC (just south of Charlotte) so I could meet you in that area or at the game if I go.
- I have 2-4 due to: I MAY go. I MAY go with my wife. If "no" to those then I have 4. Depends on demand, etc

A good friend is actually an NCST fan but his family has UNC tickets too and he let me have them.

DM me if interested.
Did you post this on the pay boards? I think there are folks that live in NC who post there that might be interested. H2P

Last edited:
Fellow Pitt fans,

DM me if interested.
If you’ve still got those tickets available, I’m interested in taking my son to the game.

We live in Raleigh so could either meet up before the game or if you don’t end up going, I’d be glad to pay to have them mailed via FedEx.

Let me know!

ADVERTISEMENT