ADVERTISEMENT

Future Outlook...

Rm250racr4

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2014
I know this is extremely early and so so much can happen between now and 2025. However at this moment we have to like how These Pitt Panthers are shaping up for next year given that this year there is very little national fan fair for them. If we can get to 8-4 this year ( which may be tall but is possible) lets look at what is exciting.

Our defense is young this year and next year May only lose 1 DE, 1 DT, and 3 safety's. The DE and DT hopefully can be either gained via portal or depth growth. The safety's we some good young guys that can step in and that has been a good transition the last few years. So the D may be better and older/more experienced next year. The offense in year 2 of Kade bell with a returning QB and some young WR/RB's could be exciting. The OL will lose a guy or two but it sounds at least at this point we have some depth building.

This is one of those years that could springboard next year into being a good year. I said it all along that if we can be consistent and have a real good year every 3-4 years then rebuild to that again in 3-4 years ....that is where we will thrive as a program.

The 3-9 last year was a let down but I believe last years team was an anomaly...as I still think 6 wins last year was achievable unless the worse possibly stuff happened ( and it did). So I look forward to watching this young team this year build to hopefully a great year next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.