ADVERTISEMENT

GAme thread..anyone

We've come out playing hard and getting after it.

Even playing 2-3 against the Cuse. Interesting.

These announcer are so focused on Syracuse they don't bother to tell you the name of the Pitt player that made a three earlier, and focus on the kid who committed the offensive foul when the Pitt player does a great job taking the charge, lousy.

These announcer are so focused on Syracuse they don't bother to tell you the name of the Pitt player that made a three earlier, and focus on the kid who committed the offensive foul when the Pitt player does a great job taking the charge, lousy.

What scrubs...but Pitt is bad & last in the ACC. Sadly.

This game has been a whole lot of ugly so far from both sides with the exception of Parker's shooting stroke.

If Stallings is such an offensive guru, then why do we go into 6, 7, or 8 minute droughts every game?

Last edited:
I actually think Stallings is coaching a good game tonight.

Teams playing hard, sub patterns have been working, the zone was a good call.

Hope to hold next couple minutes

I actually think Stallings is coaching a good game tonight.

Teams playing hard, sub patterns have been working, the zone was a good call.

Hope to hold next couple minutes

Pitt zone is really causing problems for the Cuse.

Then poof can’t finish. Bad foul call on Brown. Brown had poor effort on loose ball could have been a 4 point swing

Carr, Davis and Wilson-Frame are a combined 0-8 from the field and 0-5 from 3 with 4 turnovers and 4 fouls. That's just gross.

Stewart, Brown, Chukwuka - Good 1st Half

Carr, Stevenson, Frame - Bad 1st Half. They need to wake the f’ up.

What position does he play ?
Attack the Gaps, Utilize Pass Fakes, Put Your Best Passer in the Middle of the Zone (Not Stevenson), Move the Ball Quickly (Talking to U Carr). A good coach like Dixon had our teams doing these things against SU. That is why we usually won.

Reactions: Pittguy93
Stewart, Brown, Chukwuka - Good 1st Half

Carr, Stevenson, Frame - Bad 1st Half. They need to wake the f’ up.
There were loose balls available (that we should have) but we didn't get. We need something from Carr, Frame and Stevenson. Need to be more careful on passes into the post.

I tired of seeing these refs (not complaining (much) about the calls. Just would like to see some other officials.

Need a ball handler in the worst way. Milligan experiment is over I guess.

What have you got to lose, give Stewart a shot.

A little question. They just took the TV timeout at 16:00. Didn't the rule used to be that the media timeout had to take place "under" 16, 12, 8 and 4 ... not "at" this mark?

Reactions: AvonBarksdale
This is why Carr tries to do too much. We can’t do shit without him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT