ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread...because

Wow...just look like a poorly coached team...they have no clue...sad.

For those that just don’t want to hear incessant bitching....

Under 8 Pitt down 17-14.

Playing good d and rebounding a little better tonight

JWF has looked mediocre much of the year. I don't think he would have seen much playing time on a decent pitt team. Reminds me of a Trey Ziegler, someone who does enough to look interesting and then at the end of the day the overall efficiency limits his game. He's among the best we have, but I worry that his shooting woes will only get enhanced in league play.

Maybe Stallings should tell him to stop jacking up those shots.

If he doesn’t take them who will? Someone with even less of a chance to make them probably.

There isn’t a magic pill, our talent level is putrid mixed with inexperience. It’s an awful combo.

Frame made a 3 point play the old fashioned way ..... hit a 5 foot jumper and made the FT.

Pretty decent half.

We shot like crap but played good enough defense and did a solid job on the boards -- well enough to keep it very close.

Reactions: bobfree
Pretty decent half.

We shot like crap but played good enough defense and did a solid job on the boards -- well enough to keep it very close.
Agree - keep up the defense and rebounding - shoot a little better - maybe

Reactions: bobfree
-OT, Trae Young has 28 points and 10 assists, at halftime, for Oklahoma. He put up 26 points and 22 assists last game. This is the most dominant player in college basketball since? Holy shit is all I have to say.

-Cant wait to see TCU play Oklahoma and what they do against this guy to stop him. I think Im taking OU for a Final 4 pick this year. Young is insane.

We are incredibly fortunate to only be down 3 the way we've played. Now if they can just play their good half coming up....

Pretty decent half.

Not really criticizing it, but I don't know that I quite understand our substitution patterns (all year long).

Very strange first half. Hopefully we actually start putting the ball in the hoop and Towson continues to struggle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT