ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - PITT vs NOTRE DAME ......

The ND passing game isn’t that good. Pitt CANNOT give up the big pass play today.

Pitt needs to generate some pressure up the middle. Book just keeps stepping up and picking up small chunks at a time.

Crossing patterns just destroy this defensive scheme. Don’t get me wrong, they destroy a lot of schemes but the linebackers are always just so flat footed because of the way we play the run.

H2P

Reactions: columbus mike
Nike missed the Mark on these uniforms. I could have helped them come up with something that is a tribute to “Pittsburgh”

Reactions: Ranson1989
This is going to be a blowout. We aren’t getting any pressure and they are going to pick us apart. Their TE’s and WR’s are so much bigger and Kelly will exploit it. Kelly is 10 times the coach as PN.

That was way too easy Pitt

for crissakes... haven’t touched Book once either.
Where is the closing speed too? I’ve seen at least two plays turn into first downs that shouldn’t have on that one drive

This is going to be a blowout. We aren’t getting any pressure and they are going to pick us apart. Their TE’s and WR’s are so much bigger as well and Kelly will exploit it. Kelly is 10 times the coach as PN.
Dennis could have just squared up Book on that initial set of downs and missed the tackle to keep the drive alive. Did anyone think Book’s knee was short on that one?

Reactions: bwh05
If your complaints are about uniforms and not the play on that drive???

I’m not sure what to say??

Ugly uniforms. Uglier start. Pitt has always been destroyed by tight ends No containment for Book. Hopefully they get their crap together

I’m sure Narduzzi was happy that they at least shut down the run on that drive. Who cares if teams throw all over them.

Reactions: bwh05
Book is going to kill us with his legs. He will pobably run for his most rushing yards ever. He is just to mobile in the pocket for us to hem in.

ADVERTISEMENT