ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - PITT vs NOTRE DAME ......

Umm...on second thought fire Narduzzi this year. $4 million a year for complete regression...

Please tell me that Pitt isn't on TV next week so I'm not even tempted to watch this crap.

I was supportive of Duzz but this is ridiculous. He’s an efffing fossil. Let’s let teller fight through it.

Guarantee a coach like saban would

1 have been in whipples face
2 pulled yellin
Narduzzi has nothing to do with the offense remember?

Reactions: PittAU
This is pretty damn embarrassing. This program is showing zero progress under Narduzzi.

I’m too lazy to go back and look, but who the hell wanted Yellen over Pickett? This guy is awful.

Black ledge is a moron.
“Trying to develop a balanced offense”

they can’t run on us, that’s why they are passing

This team is so poorly coached it’s laughable. From the 100 offsides penalties against N.C. state to bone headed breakdowns In the secondary to failing to get a first down from the 1 to having your best receiver on the bench for the last play of the game Just awful

How can you possibly look this bad ???

how???

honestly I would have preferred no football this year to this

yes I’m serious

Reactions: kma0043
These guys are predicting ND will beat Clemson based on this game?

ok

sure

Where is Pitt gonna be next year without Pickett, Ford, Jones, etc? This team will struggle to win another game this year if Pickett doesn't return--and based on how he was moving the day he was injured, I'm not confident he will (if there was a timetable for the injury announced I missed it).

By the way ND is not that good and they are embarrassing Pitt They will get crushed by Clemson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT