ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread

H2P 2003

Sophomore
Sep 9, 2018
literally first play...play action and Pickett has a receiver wide open for a td. Dumps it for no gain.

QB is regressing?

If I were a Pitt opponent obviously I would stack the line against the run and make Pitt prove they can beat you passing.

Ollison establishing himself as number 1 back. Hall and Davis may end up seeing a lot of bench time

A couple bogus personal foul calls already, blaming the refs probably not an option today.

Big score there, had to make them pay for the fake punt.

Reactions: USN_Panther
Our Panthers came out ready to play today. Keep it up! A big home ACC win would be a great cathartic after last week.

Well, we lookfreaking great right now. Great job getting them hyped and ready to go after last week.

If Marshall really is unable to run today that is huge, you can literally follow the pitchman on every option play.

Medure was held on that 3rd down play. Mathews has to catch that one though.

Starting to understand why Matthews isn’t getting more reps. Can’t have drops like that. They’re killer.

I have been very critical of Hamlin, but he really has responded well this game. Also great play action for KP (making a difference...I think)....too bad on the AM drop but overall proud of these guys play hard.....How about that defense!!!

Couldn't agree more, going up 3 scores against a triple option team puts you almost in a no lose situation.

Granted but offenses like Tech will take much longer to score for the most part. I love option offenses but they do come with a draw back of lacking the ability to score quickly.

Especially if the qb isn’t a real threat to run.

You have a chance to change field position and our punter taps another 37 yard punt...excellent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT