ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Tech Saturday

Dointhatrag

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2017
On paper we should win this one at home. However we saw how the football team did at home against Geogia Tech in a game they should have one.

It will be very interesting to see how this team comes out an plays Saturday. Coming off a stretch of games against blue bloods (UNC, Virginia, Duke) and a key game for top of the conference (Clemson). Giving up an 11 point halftime lead on the road to get blown out in the seconf half at Duke. This is the true test on Saturday to see how good this team can be. Will the team be able to regain focus, not take anyone lightly and be prepared for this game? It is these type of game that determine if we get to post season play and end up in the top third of the conference or another also ran.

I think the number of upperclassmen will help and the team stays focused. However a loss tomorrow and this quickly becomes another typical Capel squad.

Reactions: Duneaux Harm
On paper we should win this one at home. However we saw how the football team did at home against Geogia Tech in a game they should have one.

It will be very interesting to see how this team comes out an plays Saturday. Coming off a stretch of games against blue bloods (UNC, Virginia, Duke) and a key game for top of the conference (Clemson). Giving up an 11 point halftime lead on the road to get blown out in the seconf half at Duke. This is the true test on Saturday to see how good this team can be. Will the team be able to regain focus, not take anyone lightly and be prepared for this game? It is these type of game that determine if we get to post season play and end up in the top third of the conference or another also ran.

I think the number of upperclassmen will help and the team stays focused. However a loss tomorrow and this quickly becomes another typical Capel squad.
Well. What are your thoughts if the game was being played AT GEORGIA TECH?? because that’s where the game is being played..

What is Pitt’s record at GT? I’m struggling to remember any wins there though I’m sure it has happened.

We have to play good basketball and not turnover it over and get good shot attempts without going to dribble hero ball to beat any team left for the most part. If we don’t do those things we could lose Saturday or to any other opponent.

This will be Capel’s greatest test. Let’s see if he can finally deliver.

Pitt needs to go in and beat some ass. It’s that simple… shoot we’ll run an offense win the boards and hit your free throws… don’t take your foot off the gas. This isn’t Cameron they’re playing in tomorrow… jump on their ass early and take it to the bank.

Reactions: Black Panther
Pitt is favored by 3

Yep, what I said. Forget the records, the talent levels are similar. Pretty even game but Pitt has to win these if they want to play in the NCAAT. Pitt absolutely isnt just going to roll into any ACC venue and out-talent anyone, maybe not even Louisville as that might also be close but we should be favored by 8 or 9

They throw multiple zones at you. Let’s see if we can adjust. I’m not too confident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT