ADVERTISEMENT

Girlfriends

Jul 19, 2022
I would like to see a great study on how players withOUT girlfriends are better ball players then those WITH girlfriend. Have been around a long time and know completely the rules ot the rodeo. Guys can not wait to get out of practice and get some sugar. The game does not matter because cupcake still loves me even though I....SUCK!!! To use a younger term. Gentlemen 3 wins and 9 losses last season. I would make all players sign contract to focus on nothing but football and important school work. Post all contracts on team wall as a document of trust. The great coaches figure it out and laugh. The rest will be stuck in the corn maze.m

I didnt take from this that the players can't have girlfriends. I think cobbler is saying duzz needs to get a divorce

I would like to see a great study on how players withOUT girlfriends are better ball players then those WITH girlfriend. Have been around a long time and know completely the rules ot the rodeo. Guys can not wait to get out of practice and get some sugar. The game does not matter because cupcake still loves me even though I....SUCK!!! To use a younger term. Gentlemen 3 wins and 9 losses last season. I would make all players sign contract to focus on nothing but football and important school work. Post all contracts on team wall as a document of trust. The great coaches figure it out and laugh. The rest will be stuck in the corn maze.m
why do you assume "girl" friends? That type of intolerance is not accepted in these parts...

To paraphrase Mr. Burns:

I'll keep it short and sweet. Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in football. When opportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phony baloney church. Or synagogue.​

Reactions: PittPharm2002
Mike "fat little girlfriends" Leach back from the dead?

OK, I guess this is joke post, and Ive been away from the board for over a year.

But, personally, I played far better when i had a serious gf. why? she locked me up tighter than a penitentiary as Sublime would say. Before I had a serious gf, I was always out, either with friends, or random hookups, I was much more focused when I had my hot chick at home and wasnt looking anymore. Plus she worked out early every morning too, so we hit the trees hall gym at 5 or 6 am each morning.

I think having the right gf who makes you better and has your best interest at heart is better than not having one... which is better than having the wrong one.

Reactions: Panther_in_Kentucky
OK, I guess this is joke post, and Ive been away from the board for over a year.

But, personally, I played far better when i had a serious gf. why? she locked me up tighter than a penitentiary as Sublime would say. Before I had a serious gf, I was always out, either with friends, or random hookups, I was much more focused when I had my hot chick at home and wasnt looking anymore. Plus she worked out early every morning too, so we hit the trees hall gym at 5 or 6 am each morning.

I think having the right gf who makes you better and has your best interest at heart is better than not having one... which is better than having the wrong one.
So you're saying the Pitt basketball team had the wrong girlfriend a few years back?

Just guessing that the hot chick formula would't work for this guy....

images

So, are we talking about steady girlfriends or just post-game hookups here? I mean, do we really want a player who can't seal the deal? That could totally carry over to their game on the field. The legendary James from State College even has a family interview process with potential coaches, likely so he can scope out their wives. Makes you wonder if he factors in the partners of gay coaches too. After all, he clearly understands the need for a guy who can close the deal and show off that shiny trophy!

Just guessing that the hot chick formula would't work for this guy....

images
WRONG...he's wearing an NFL uniform - that supersedes any facial or body distortion. Hot chicks always take the money over anything else. Don't believe me....Google some of these guys wives/girlfriends and ask if they would be with this cat if he wasn't cashing professional sports checks.

Reactions: Parkview57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT