ADVERTISEMENT

Glad we didn’t get Hurley he is a

What does class mean? People say, so and so is "classy" define that in a sentence or two?
Non-cheating program that respects others.....winning isn't the whole enchilada, but enhances the taste. Neanderthals never have class.

Funny how strongly this board pined for him, and now he's a douche. Maybe it was like, he is a douche but at least he'd be OUR douche?

I always thought he was a douche, I just think he's a good coach. I thought he was the right fit for Pitt, but I don't know if he would have been with a team that lost every conference game last year. I didn't think there was a chance we could get Capel, so his name never popped into my mind. Would have been a tough call for me if presented Capel and Hurley. I may have wanted Hurley a little more because he was a current head coach and I would have thought that Capel would take the Duke job when it opened. But now knowing that Hurley would likely have left Pitt the first chance he could to a "bigger" program, I'm glad we got Capel. I thought we hit a homerun when Pitt hired him.

Reactions: ScrantonicityIII
I like badass moves like that. I hate polite people with "class", who can even define what class is? LOL
Obviously, you and "class" are total strangers.

The irony here is that you have completely opposite views of our rude, classless POTUS.

My take is that I don't believe football coaches need be classy all the time. I would be fine with a James Frankin or Hurley if they won. On the other hand, the POTUS is the leader of the free world and I do think that class and temperament are vital attributes.

Reactions: F.O.E and Pitt79
I did see that. He made an idiot out of himself.

I think he got his fingers mixed up in this picture. Haha.

5ba3a11de4095.image.jpg

"save a horse ride a cowboy"
Signed: Mrs Buffett
GO CSU Rams & PITT Panthers

The irony here is that you have completely opposite views of our rude, classless POTUS.

My take is that I don't believe football coaches need be classy all the time. I would be fine with a James Frankin or Hurley if they won. On the other hand, the POTUS is the leader of the free world and I do think that class and temperament are vital attributes.
Are you referring to me about trump? If so, climb down from your ivory liberal tower. You'd be wrong, as always.

ADVERTISEMENT