ADVERTISEMENT

Going into next season, what do we need ?

They both should return.
Neither will move to a
higher level IMO. I feel
they're good, and will
get good backup carries
here at Pitt. Stay and
earn a masters degree,
because pro football
isn't in their future.
I agree but should and will are 2 different things

Reactions: Chescat
How about #1 Cignetti earn the fans trust and respect!

He and Duzz still have too many bone head calls and stubbornness devotion to scheme and lack of adjustments.….shotgun cute play on 4 and 1 Most recent example

That said the offense Has improved last few games. I’m turning to idea it was more to Slowis and bad Qb play vs scheme.

So I say….give me more of yesterday run pass balance limit cute gamble calls and I’ll jump on board next year.

#waiting and rooting for Cigs

He and Duzz still have too many bone head calls and stubbornness devotion to scheme and lack of adjustments.….shotgun cute play on 4 and 1 Most recent example

That said the offense Has improved last few games. I’m turning to idea it was more to Slowis and bad Qb play vs scheme.

So I say….give me more of yesterday run pass balance limit cute gamble calls and I’ll jump on board next year.

What's this got to do with what we need next year

The game announcers harped on the need to throw deep early on. It was blatantly obvious that UCLA DB’s were squatting on every Patti throw. Good thing he throws every pass 100 mph to squeeze the ball in there. Lol. Cig’s been around. Can’t believe he didn’t recognize what UCLA was doing. Not one hitch ‘n go. The Means 50/50 notwithstanding.

The game announcers harped on the need to throw deep early on. It was blatantly obvious that UCLA DB’s were squatting on every Patti throw. Good thing he throws every pass 100 mph to squeeze the ball in there. Lol. Cig’s been around. Can’t believe he didn’t recognize what UCLA was doing. Not one hitch ‘n go. The Means 50/50 notwithstanding.
It was funny hearing some of the complaints about the announcers during the game being critical of Pitt, but the critiques were valid. Props to the coaching staff for making the adjustments throughout the game. Things could've very easily got away from Pitt in the first half and again after the pick six.

1- fans to accept Cignetti
2-A QB BAttle ?
3-Will the defense fold ?

My order of worry is 3, 2 , and then 1 .
We need playmakers on Offense, Hammond is good enough to be #1 but is he durable enough ?
The defense needs help, pray to the portal gods.
We dont even have a QB ?
After you figure it out let the coaching staff in on your findings, they will need to know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT