ADVERTISEMENT

Gold Rush for Miami Game

I’m sitting at the game in blue. How was I supposed to know this? Pitt’s marketing is dreadful. Pick one dominant color and stick with it. Marketing 101 create a brand and emphasize it. Different colors every game means there’s no recognition by TV viewers as to what arena they are watching.

I’m not a huge fan of the gold uni’s. Maybe a once a month deal, but we have worn them like 3 times in the last couple weeks

The kids must like them - that’s more important than me.

I’m sitting at the game in blue. How was I supposed to know this?

The "wear gold" thing was for the students. They did not ask for the general public to wear their yellow, like they did last week with the blue.

Last edited:
They're ugly.

If we keep winning in them we can wear them every game.
@Joe the Panther Fan:

You seem to be the kind of fan who'd know what our record is in each of our different jerseys ... any data on that?

If I had to guess, I'd say the all Black has the best percentage (1-0); the all Gold = most wins (followed closely by the all Blue), and all White = worst

@Joe the Panther Fan:

You seem to be the kind of fan who'd know what our record is in each of our different jerseys ... any data on that?

If I had to guess, I'd say the all Black has the best percentage (1-0); the all Gold = most wins (followed closely by the all Blue), and all White = worst

I actually do not know that. I just know that those yellow uniforms are ugly. And we won yesterday while wearing them.

Maybe their ugliness distracted the Miami players at just the right moment!

Reactions: Chairman Moe
ADVERTISEMENT