ADVERTISEMENT

Good news for Pitt fans

ASmathers_H2P

Walk-on
Dec 23, 2013
Paul Zeise has been promoted to a full time spot on 93.7 the fan starting next week in the 6-10 PM spot. It's great to finally have someone who supports Pitt in that role.

How can Paul say anything negative about Pitt football with his son on the team?I sure as heck wouldn't say something negative in public about the superintendent where my son is a high school principal!I just think he won't say what he really feels as long as his son is on the team!BWDIK

This post was edited on 1/30 1:27 PM by vulcan80

Sportsradio 93-7 The Fan is Pittsburgh's broadcast home for Pirates Baseball as well as Pitt Football and Men's Basketball.[/B] The Fan also features live and local programming, 7-days a week with the 'Burgh's most entertaining roster of sports personalities. Sportsradio 93-7 The Fan, Pittsburgh's Hometown Sports Station!

I hope he gives cook nuggies every day!

Originally posted by vulcan80:
How can Paul say anything negative about Pitt football with his son on the team?I sure as heck wouldn't say something negative in public about the superintendent where my son is a high school principal!I just think he won't say what he really feels as long as his son is on the team!BWDIK

This post was edited on 1/30 1:27 PM by vulcan80
Obviously you haven't heard him on the radio or Sunday night sports talk shows have you? Zeise is plenty critical of Pitt sports including their football team. I've never heard him shy away from vocalizing his displeasure. I think it is refreshing to have a host on our flagship station who not only has some real insight into the current program but also has history to draw from.

This post was edited on 1/30 3:40 PM by pitt-girl

Ditto...To be sure!!That's the way it should be!!...Htp/Forever!!!

I don't know. How could Joe Paterno keep his worthless son Jay on the coaching staff all those years?

Wbr if your talking to me about Jay he wasn't the only one on Joe's staff the last few years that underperformed! Joe was loyal to quite a few coaches that shouldn't of been at PSU but Joe kept them.Paul must not have human nature in him because that's what cause problems when criticisms need to be made.

Re: I'll Tell Neilson/Aribitron Friends To Listen Zeise!

I love Paul Zeise and him and Chris Peak would make a fine combo.

I know of 3 people that wear a Neilson/Arbitron Device on them that rate the programs they watch and listen to on Radio, TV and Computers/Phones.

I used to make them turn the Radio Channel when I was with them except for Starkey-Mullens and Zeise.

This is long over due, and some one at 93.7 is waking up, or they have fired some old management out of touch, or now that Pederson is gone, they grew some balls to put Hosts on they wanted over Pederson's Pissy fits!

images

This post was edited on 1/30 2:54 PM by CaptainSidneyReilly

"Joe was loyal to quite a few assistants he shouldn't have been loyal to."

You're absolutely correct, Nitter...

NAMELY HE WAS LOYAL TO JERRY SANDUSKY BY PROTECTING HIM FOR YEARS AND BY HALTING A REPORT TO CYF AND THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.

"After talking it over with Joe..."

Go. Away. NitWit.

Well, Paul Zeise says negative things about Pitt football all of the time! I like Zeise, I think he's fair and informed. But, I don't think anybody would ever accuse him of being a homer for Pitt.

One thing I do like about Ziese... He does not like Philaphony, but then again, neither do I.

Originally posted by vulcan80:

Paul must not have human nature in him because that's what cause problems when criticisms need to be made.
Honestly, Zeise has never held back his criticism of the Pitt program. There are all kinds of people in the media - radio, TV, print - who have conflicts but if they're truly professional, then they are able to look past it.

Nitters are the best at not speaking up, right Nitter vulcan. Do you all have a masters program in not speaking up! Do you have alarms when any board posts something you can try to throw your nitter smut up against to see if it sticks. Zeise has more integrity than your 107K deniers combined have.

Totally missed this being in the middle east now.

Good luck Paul.

I really think things like this are a big reason for turning fans around. If the golden panthers want to contribute, starting at the press and pushing the marketing and positive vibes are always important.

Dooz my masters is from Cal as is my undergraduate so I don't have any degrees from PSU.But I do know one thing Paul must chose his words wisely when criticizing Pitt and their football coaching staff.Say what you want about Joe but the person in State College that wasn't his favorite was Jerry!BWDIK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT