ADVERTISEMENT

Green Lot 32 going bye bye...

Between this, the Esplanade, and the future development on the lot behind PNC, lots of action happening on the North Shore. The Esplanade is what I’d be most excited about; that has the opportunity to kickstart a bigger and even more exciting project: lowering 65 back to a boulevard and reconnecting the North Side to the surrounding communities.

Between this, the Esplanade, and the future development on the lot behind PNC, lots of action happening on the North Shore. The Esplanade is what I’d be most excited about; that has the opportunity to kickstart a bigger and even more exciting project: lowering 65 back to a boulevard and reconnecting the North Side to the surrounding communities.

• Haha
Reactions: HailToPitt725
I don't get any of this. More office space? Has anyone been downtown? And all the existing businesses down there (if they're still open) are dead when there's not an event. I'm assuming Walnut Capital knows what they're doing, but I just don't see it.

I don't get any of this. More office space? Has anyone been downtown? And all the existing businesses down there (if they're still open) are dead when there's not an event. I'm assuming Walnut Capital knows what they're doing, but I just don't see it.
I’d imagine they’re banking on businesses wanting smaller, potentially more flexible worse spaces that are built for a post-Covid hybrid workforce. Our company’s HQ recently underwent a renovation for similar reasons.

Disgraceful. I get the idea it will bring jobs and tax revenue but I'm not seeing it. Too many needs in our community to fund this.
Its what our government officials do best America last, Local communities last regardless of party. But we get the government we deserve because the same buffoons/crooks keep getting re-elected on both sides.

Reactions: Parkview57
With two T stations on the North Shore, I would've liked to see more mixed use, specifically with residential mixed in. Also a missed opportunity with some mid/high rises rather than the 5 over 1s.

I wonder if councilman Zellman will be involved

• Love
Adding this here instead of creating a new thread… Pirates given the green light for their own development. This reminds me a bit of Kansas City’s Power & Light District for anyone familiar with it… pretty cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT