ADVERTISEMENT

Greene introductory press conference

Two thoughts...should we be concerned that the first speaker (name escapes me) mispronounced our head basketball coaches name?

Secondly I came away impressed with Green's responses. Seems to have a good personality. That said we have been through enough of these to know press conferences matter jack squat...

Two thoughts...should we be concerned that the first speaker (name escapes me) mispronounced our head basketball coaches name?

Secondly I came away impressed with Green's responses. Seems to have a good personality. That said we have been through enough of these to know press conferences matter jack squat...

I was going to say that. How does the BOT chairman not know how to pronounce Capel? That is actually perfect though because don't we always say Pitt doesn't take sports seriously?

As for Greene, I thought he was a little too short in his answers/remarks but maybe that’s a good thing. I mean he answered everything but I guess I'm used to these press conferences being spun into a pep rally and this wasnt really that.

He was fine in the press conference. Didn't say or do anything dumb. Pretty much said what you would expect a new AD to say. Frankly, I don't care what he says I care what he does. We shall see.

Cruzer

Reactions: Seneca_Valley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT