ADVERTISEMENT

GT's HC Paul Johnson's Opening Comments After Game

GEORGERDOG

Prep
Sep 10, 2017
From Atlanta Journal Constitution

"Opening statement…

Well it was great to start out with a conference win, especially a division win. I thought our defense played really, really well today, especially in sudden change situations. We had four times where we turned the ball over and I think all four times they went three-and-out right after that so that was huge. Offensively, we looked like we hadn’t played in two weeks. It was sloppy. I think all four turnovers came from the same position which is disappointing, really disappointing. And we have to clean that up because against a good team, we won’t be able to survive."

Against a good team they won't be able to survive. Sort of says it all about Pitt Football under their completely incompetent head coach!

http://www.ajc.com/sports/what-geor...r-win-over-pittsburgh/6n67m8Plw94DiZr4wAonYK/

That is Pitt more so than Duzz in my opinion. Saying that, Duzz needs to recruit hard, stop antagonizing other coaches and worry about his D!

I wish our head basketball coach was as "incompetent" as Narduzzi. We'd probably have a season where we'd have double digit wins. Give Narduzzi a chance. He's handcuffed by the AD and administration. Now in another 2 years if this is still what we're getting, then someone has to make a decision.

I wish our head basketball coach was as "incompetent" as Narduzzi. We'd probably have a season where we'd have double digit wins. Give Narduzzi a chance. He's handcuffed by the AD and administration. Now in another 2 years if this is still what we're getting, then someone has to make a decision.

Apples and oranges , basketball was left in a mess, football was not. Both coaches are not doing a good job though

"Opening statement…

Well it was great to start out with a conference win, especially a division win. I thought our defense played really, really well today, especially in sudden change situations. We had four times where we turned the ball over and I think all four times they went three-and-out right after that so that was huge. Offensively, we looked like we hadn’t played in two weeks. It was sloppy. I think all four turnovers came from the same position which is disappointing, really disappointing. And we have to clean that up because against a good team, we won’t be able to survive."

Against a good team they won't be able to survive. Sort of says it all about Pitt Football under their completely incompetent head coach!

http://www.ajc.com/sports/what-geor...r-win-over-pittsburgh/6n67m8Plw94DiZr4wAonYK/

We're not very good right now...

"Opening statement…

Thank you incompetent Board of Trustees and Mark Nerdenberg, you've succeeded in destroying Pitt Football !!

"Opening statement…

Thank you incompetent Board of Trustees and Mark Nerdenberg, you've succeeded in destroying Pitt Football !!

To be fair, it was destroyed long before Nordenberg became chancellor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT