ADVERTISEMENT

Hand picked OC and QB

Dec 20, 2019
By coach Narduzzi. He turned down two QB players that wanted to commit and a slew of OC candidates that would have loved to run this offense. Pat had his season on the line and folded. Guess he wants his defense to break. With a half decent offense we may be undefeated. Really sad state of affairs in PGH.

Reactions: boseman7
By coach Narduzzi. He turned down two QB players that wanted to commit and a slew of OC candidates that would have loved to run this offense. Pat had his season on the line and folded. Guess he wants his defense to break. With a half decent offense we may be undefeated. Really sad state of affairs in PGH.
I woulda just picked Brennan Marion and called it a day. Maybe Addison would have been happier here

I woulda just picked Brennan Marion and called it a day. Maybe Addison would have been happier here
Man you been beating that drum all year.....and you know what....maybe he would have done better. Honestly though with the way he behaved I would not want him leading our young men. What example does that show....throw a tantrum if you don't get your way? He seems to forget he didn't get a single P5 offer for an OC job and there were a few open so if Pat got it wrong so did everyone else. That being said Frank Cignetti was asked to come here and mesh the run game into our already successful pass game not tear it the F down and install this crap .......buyers remorse.

This team might actually be undefeated with a slightly better OC.

Reactions: WeaverIsComing
This team might actually be undefeated with a slightly better OC.
Don't think so without a better QB.

Which begs the question in realtion to the OP's post, would Slovis be the QB if we had the OC first?

Just throwing it out there. If FCJ is hired before getting Slovis, is it possible we'd have a different QB?

Reactions: PittMan2003

Which begs the question in realtion to the OP's post, would Slovis be the QB if we had the OC first?

Just throwing it out there. If FCJ is hired before getting Slovis, is it possible we'd have a different QB?

I can't imagine we'd score only one TD against Louisville with any other OC and QB.

Reactions: Team_Pitt_Fan

yep. Patti, Beville, and Yarnell.

Man you been beating that drum all year.....and you know what....maybe he would have done better. Honestly though with the way he behaved I would not want him leading our young men. What example does that show....throw a tantrum if you don't get your way? He seems to forget he didn't get a single P5 offer for an OC job and there were a few open so if Pat got it wrong so did everyone else. That being said Frank Cignetti was asked to come here and mesh the run game into our already successful pass game not tear it the F down and install this crap .......buyers remorse.
I'd rather have bad behavior than an ancient fossil of an offense.

Reactions: WeaverIsComing
Who where they and where are they now?
Chubba Purdy & Zach Calzada

Chubba Purdy transferred out of FSU and signed with Whipple and Nebraska. He got beat out for the starting job. He's played some played mop up duty this year. Completed 7 or 12, 0 TDs and 1 INT.

Zach Calzada transferred out of Texas A&M and couldn't even beat out TJ Finley at Auburn. He didn't see any playing time in the first few games, and he's out for the year after having surgery on his non-throwing shoulder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT