ADVERTISEMENT

Have lived in a barn for two weeks

Jul 19, 2022
Wifes brother owns land in Fayettenam and dared the wrong man that he could not handle horse life for two weeks. Ate nothing but hay which is very cheap and nutritional food the government does NOT want you knowing about but that is for another time. Bathed in pond and the only princess stipulation was clean bottled human drinking water and no trough. Slept in straw along side horses and will tell you that this was no bid deal at all, relaxing and breeze. Not even boring because I walked the perimeter of the meadow and communicated NON verbally with the horses who were all very wise. Was allowed one word search book and a black pen. Would maybe do again just to reset thoughts. Still have never lost a dare that would not result in entire town losing electricity for a week.

Wifes brother owns land in Fayettenam and dared the wrong man that he could not handle horse life for two weeks. Ate nothing but hay which is very cheap and nutritional food the government does NOT want you knowing about but that is for another time. Bathed in pond and the only princess stipulation was clean bottled human drinking water and no trough. Slept in straw along side horses and will tell you that this was no bid deal at all, relaxing and breeze. Not even boring because I walked the perimeter of the meadow and communicated NON verbally with the horses who were all very wise. Was allowed one word search book and a black pen. Would maybe do again just to reset thoughts. Still have never lost a dare that would not result in entire town losing electricity for a week.
Outstanding work.

Well done, sir.

Reactions: FireballZ

I have to say, you are better looking and more intelligent than I thought you were. Just remember to take really deep breaths so you get that dark black smoke way down in those lungs.

How long did it take until the fillies made you understand that neigh means neigh or did you get lucky?

Last edited:

I can't believe we dont have to pay to read this guy's brilliance. The best kept secret on the world wide web.

I'll bet the shoes that need fixed really backed up over those 2 weeks. Lot of people probably forced to walk around barefoot. Good thing it is summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT