ADVERTISEMENT

Here's What I Don't Get

rockypanther

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2001
Why do posters who claim to be sick of negative talk or bashing about KS on the board, create threads lecturing everyone when they it will cause more negativity.

Reactions: KiwiJeff
Why do posters who claim to be sick of negative talk or bashing about KS on the board, create threads lecturing everyone when they it will cause more negativity.
You mean the same ones who continually make it a point to say they don't like stallings and hated the hire before blowing sunshine??

Yeah, I've noticed it, too

The point of the post which obviously went over your heads is that it's time for everyone to stop the whining and bitching and let the process work out for the good or bad . I'm not a fan of the hire or his performance last yr , but that's in the past . I'm done with the negativity he's the coach and will be for several more yrs . The only thing that's really important is what lies ahead . I'm rooting for him to make just about everyone on this board look like asses including me because I'd like to see Pitt play winning competitive bb . Those of you who want to continue insist that KS is the absolute worst coach and human being in the world enjoy your bitterness and I hope you choke on .

The point of the post which obviously went over your heads is that it's time for everyone to stop the whining and bitching and let the process work out for the good or bad . I'm not a fan of the hire or his performance last yr , but that's in the past . I'm done with the negativity he's the coach and will be for several more yrs . The only thing that's really important is what lies ahead . I'm rooting for him to make just about everyone on this board look like asses including me because I'd like to see Pitt play winning competitive bb . Those of you who want to continue insist that KS is the absolute worst coach and human being in the world enjoy your bitterness and I hope you choke on .
Fish, meet bait

You mean the same ones who continually make it a point to say they don't like stallings and hated the hire before blowing sunshine??

Yeah, I've noticed it, too

Reactions: KiwiJeff
This is a fractured fanbase. I mean, lets face it, pitt has always had a dysfunctional fanbase, but at this point, even by pitt standards, it is extra-dysfunctional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT