ADVERTISEMENT

"Hey Coach White...how do you like Pittsburgh?

Looks like he got his first commit for 2019. Dayshanette Harris from Ohio. She’s a guard who averaged 24 points per game as a junior.

Like the men’s team, the women need some bigs...

Go Pitt.

Looks like he got his first commit for 2019. Dayshanette Harris from Ohio. She’s a guard who averaged 24 points per game as a junior.

Like the men’s team, the women need some bigs...

Go Pitt.

Yep. Far too many guards and far too few quality bigs on the team. That being said, this point guard has scored as many as 51 points in a HS game so she is talented.

DC — Spoke briefly to Coach White at the Kickoff Luncheon. I was lamenting how long it’s been since we had a good post player and how I’ve only been motivated to go to a couple games the last few seasons.

He said we’re going to work hard to change all that. Said he has a couple of 6-5 players he’s recruiting hard.

I said you sure can offer early playing time. He said that’s a big part of his approach...

Go get’em Coach!

Go Pitt.

Major--Thanks for the info--I certainly hope he is successfull at landing a few talented bigs.

I have been following Pitt women's hoops since the early Agnus days when my kid was a student manager--but from a distance since my kid graduated. So I really appreciate getting any scoops now that I have no source.

The guard problem is on suzie. Never did go hard on bigs .
on any rankings There would always be a few bigs uncommitted late but seems she didn't try hard enough to persuade even one.beck even the European player changed her mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT