ADVERTISEMENT

Hinson reminds me of another Iowa State to ACC transfer

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Wesley Johnson. Iowa State to Syracuse, though Syr may have still been in the Big East. Similar game, similar position. I mean though when Syracuse got him, the thinking was, ok, he's a good player, he'll help them. But he went on to become a star, 1st team all league and WAY better than anyone expected. I know its 1 game but SOME players improve immensely as they hit 21, 22, 23 years of age and that may be the case with Hinson

Wesley Johnson. Iowa State to Syracuse, though Syr may have still been in the Big East. Similar game, similar position. I mean though when Syracuse got him, the thinking was, ok, he's a good player, he'll help them. But he went on to become a star, 1st team all league and WAY better than anyone expected. I know its 1 game but SOME players improve immensely as they hit 21, 22, 23 years of age and that may be the case with Hinson
Although hinson transferred from ISU, he never played there. He played 2 years at old miss before transferring to ISU. Illness kept him out all year and he dropped out of school going home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT