ADVERTISEMENT

Hire HailtoPitt as head coach...

HailtoPitt

Board of Trustee
Jun 18, 2001
and pay me $1. Then take the salaries of the current HC, OC and DC, and spend to bring in a top notch OC and DC. I will make sure we have the recruits, and manage game time quality control decisions.

Problem solved. Welcome to the Orange Bowl Pitt fans!

and pay me $1. Then take the salaries of the current HC, OC and DC, and spend to bring in a top notch OC and DC. I will make sure we have the recruits, and manage game time quality control decisions.

Well we are planning our ACC championship game this year as promised by Duzz

I think Pitt should keep Duzz. Who wants to start over and give the next HC 4 years to get his own players in, who wants to go through that again. Remember, jimmy the ah frankless at state penn was on the hot seat until the 2016 season, and now he is not

I think Pitt should keep Duzz. Who wants to start over and give the next HC 4 years to get his own players in, who wants to go through that again. Remember, jimmy the ah frankless at state penn was on the hot seat until the 2016 season, and now he is not
There’s no there there when comparing Frankie w Duzz.....
Frankie has boat raced him.
Bigly

Hobo you would make it interesting that's for sure

He'd hire Saban as OC and Dabo as DC.
This guy means business.

Wanny would be hawking beers and Rich Rod would be selling hot dogs not sure he could handle that job?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT