ADVERTISEMENT

Holstein Rewatch Notes

Rm250racr4

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2014
I thought...like everyone that Holstein was very good last week. However upon rewatch I am even more impressed and excited. Even his bad plays were very fixable. His one INT was a good decision however he threw off his back foot and didn't get enough on it. That is a fixable situation that will come with experience. Actually he had 4-5 throws that were bad and every one of them came back to either throwing off his back foot or not setting his feet. They all seemed to be good decisions just bad mechanics, and that is to be expected for a Redshirt Freshman making his first start. His accuracy was good...once again for a RS Freshman....pretty impressive.

Bottom line is that if he continues to get coached up and puts that into play, the sky really is the limit for his abilities. I hope he continues to progress because if he does, we have a good QB again. Now I know it was 1 game against Kent St....However he looked good. Hopefully he continues to impress against better competition. This offense does a good job getting space for guys to at least make catches without guys all over them so that is good too!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.