ADVERTISEMENT

How is Baldonado doing?

Narduzzi provided no update after the game. If we continue to get no update, that is a good thing, because historically he only announces when someone is out for the year. Though occasionally he'll dismiss minor injuries too, like he did wit Krull, saying he's fine and will play next week.

Let's hope it isn't serious, although when the took him off the field I thought it might be a left knee.

I didn’t see any part of Baldonado’s body bend or twist awkwardly on replay while others did. We saw Reynolds barely play last season after his groin injury, so when I see Baldonado back on the field I’ll know he is good to go.

Reactions: Atlanta Panther
They generally don’t cart guys to the locker room because of nut shots.

Did you see him grab his groin while on the field?

Did you seem him grab his groin when they put him on the cart, as they grabbed him just above his ankles and moved his legs around with impunity?

Because he did.

Reactions: LeftCoastPanther
I thought he grabbed his groin as well when he went to the ground. Didn’t see the rest. But because a cart was used to get him out of there I’m more concerned about groin damage. It’s hard to believe they carted him off due to a shot to the stones.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
They generally don’t cart guys to the locker room because of nut shots.

Generally they don't but it has happened. In junior high school football, they took a kid in an ambulance when he took a shot to the nuts. He couldn't walk and he started running a fever... No lie...

Mirko Cro Cop once took a knee to the groin from overeem that resulted in a testicle being impacted inside him.

Never underestimate a shot to the Cherry's.

True enough. A guy got stretchered out of Bellator Friday night.

I did see the replay a cpl times and there didn’t appear to be a nut shot. My money is still on groin injury but we’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT