ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace.

PSU0622

Prep
Aug 22, 2007
I posted last year after a loss so don't think this is me celebrating. All bullshit aside Pitt vs Penn state needs to happen every year. It's good for both of us financially and as a rivalry. Plain and simple. Narduzzi is an absolute beast at coaching his team up for big games. All my friends were saying they wanted to bet the house on psu and I said have fun because I'm not doing it. I learned my lesson from last year that this isn't a normal game. I'm not going to ramble on about the game or the series but Narduzzi is the guy and can coach up players better than most. I hate him and hope he leaves but it's because I see what he has potential to do. Although we are brutal to each other as fans I look forward to interacting again this time next year because this is what college football is all about. Good luck this year in the ACC. Look forward to seeing where our teams are at next year.

I posted last year after a loss so don't think this is me celebrating. All bullshit aside Pitt vs Penn state needs to happen every year. It's good for both of us financially and as a rivalry. Plain and simple. Narduzzi is an absolute beast at coaching his team up for big games. All my friends were saying they wanted to bet the house on psu and I said have fun because I'm not doing it. I learned my lesson from last year that this isn't a normal game. I'm not going to ramble on about the game or the series but Narduzzi is the guy and can coach up players better than most. I hate him and hope he leaves but it's because I see what he has potential to do. Although we are brutal to each other as fans I look forward to interacting again this time next year because this is what college football is all about. Good luck this year in the ACC. Look forward to seeing where our teams are at next year.

Agree and I hate franklin too

Reactions: P1TTFAN
Your exactly right that this game needs too & should be played each & every year. I think you would agree whose stopping this from happening.
Anyway we need fans like yourself who understands the significance & importance of what this game does for, not only football but the economy, bringing recognition & eyes to the state etc.
Games like Akron & Youngstown St. surely can be eliminated if that is all that is in the way of this happening.....It's not like a national TV audience will not put money in the bank for losing that 7th home game. And even if it does not the game still needs to be played........after all if St Penn is truly past the years of just football & $ above all else they could show it by committing to this long held national rivalry that is what helped make college football what it is today.

H2 PITT ! !!

Good game today PSU. The difference in the game today was that PSU just has more talent than Pitt. Strong recruiting classes have set you up well for the future. Barkley is a stud, plain and simple. He should be the first pick not playing QB in Aprils Draft. I thought Pitt did well containing McSorley, especially McSorleys ability to use his legs. Pitt was able to move the ball, but was putrid in the red zone.

Ohio State getting waxed at home by OU sets Penn State up nicely if PSU can run the table. Getting by Michigan, OSU and Iowa will be the challenge. Best of luck the rest of the way and see ya next year at Heinz Field!

Reactions: Lionspaw79
Most Penn State fans and alumni are classy and nice people. It's the small minority of psychos that make them seem like a cult.

Thanks for the kind words btw.

Penn State didn't even play remotely close to their best game and they won by 19. They are poised to have a great season and Pitt really needs to dedicate more resources to the program if they truly want to complete

Here's the thing, and no disrespect to the PSU poster. But what pisses me off, is PSU and their fans attitude towards us. Doesn't matter if 107K or 707K attend games. They aren't playing. So many of you judge your program on that note. Penn State is a very good football team. But you guys aren't great. To have the audacity to think you were going to beat us by 40 or so was arrogance at its height.

That was no fluke last year when we beat you. We also beat Clemson, on the road. Who beat the team you guys beat for your best win by 31 points. So many of your fans acted like it was just a fluke. Secondly, Alot of the same excuses you used for last year's loss, we could use for this year's.

I don't mind the trash talking after the game by Franklin, it is part of the fun. But the fact you had your largest crowd since 2009 yesterday belies that this was a little more than "Akron". You guys have a good team, but I wouldn't be counting your rings yet. Good luck, but the lack of respect by PSU on its longest and most bitter rival will take a turn at some point.

We got you guys a little young last year, you guys got us a little young this year.

The psu fans I talked to near me said it's stupid we don't play every year.

Most fans were nice though. Had some good conversations and they think highly of narduzzi and pitt as a school. Not like the clowns from BWI.

I did hear a few "grown-ups" around me that were a little annoying w/ "I think they have more fans here than at their home games". Also the one lady telling me how bad our fans were to their fans and they'd try to be nicer to my dad and I. I told her all teams have some bad fans. Of course she couldn't just agree and leave it at that -she said well you guys sure had a lot of them. End of my talking to her for game. As it wasn't going to end well if I continued on.

Barkley is an above average but less than a great running back or he would have ran for 200 against are depleted D.
No Whitehead, no Wiggins, No Rory Blair, no Taleniand I may have missed one of the PITT losers who got dismissed or suspened!

Penn State didn't even play remotely close to their best game and they won by 19.

And Pitt did? PSU is very good but Pitt made too many mistakes and played one of the worst games I've seen them play.

If we stop them on 3rd and 11, we get it back down 14 in good field position and we are score, stop, score away from OT.

Reactions: freddietee511

When franlkinphony says what he does.. bring on the Mountaineers ! F psu all day everyday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT