ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace

Look for at least one if not two of your players to have career best days. Also your offense may have a career best in some category.

We seem to like thus from the opposing teams since it happens so fugging often.

Hey guys. I just came over here to get your thoughts on next Saturdays game. I get sick of reading all the same homer stuff on the UCF board.
There is a good chance that your team will lose. No offense, but this is the type of game Pitt wins. Let me explain....Imagine Pitt as a poor golfer. I am a horrible golfer. My game gets no better in that I do not take the appropriate steps to make it better. I think I should throw in the towel. I am in the middle of another forgettable 110 round. Then I am 220 out in rough. Take out a 5 iron and just smoke it within three feet of the hole... UCF or Notre Dame game will be this shot for Pitt...For your sake, I hope its Notre Dame..

btw....Pitt then misses that 3 foot putt against Duke at home later in the season...

Last edited:
Reactions: plcp
Hey guys. I just came over here to get your thoughts on next Saturdays game. I get sick of reading all the same homer stuff on the UCF board.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT