ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace

Charybdis

Prep
Apr 17, 2014
Clemson fan here- Be nice-if you can retrieve my post on here 2 years ago I congratulated Pitt on your win over us. I am glad to be playing Pitt in the ACC title game. Last year the Miami fans with their chains got on my nerves. They choked big time this year. The Panthers had some down times but really never gave up and earned the Coastal.

My Tigers have played well enough to win-we look unbeatable at times and lethargic at other times. We were bad against Duke but I shouldn't complain about a 29 point win. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Charlotte. Hope you beat the U.

Clemson fan here- Be nice-if you can retrieve my post on here 2 years ago I congratulated Pitt on your win over us. I am glad to be playing Pitt in the ACC title game. Last year the Miami fans with their chains got on my nerves. They choked big time this year. The Panthers had some down times but really never gave up and earned the Coastal.

My Tigers have played well enough to win-we look unbeatable at times and lethargic at other times. We were bad against Duke but I shouldn't complain about a 29 point win. Looking forward to seeing some of you in Charlotte. Hope you beat the U.

I am sure most posters remember the class of Clemson fans, and the fans who went down to your place spoke well of your fans.

I hope we win the next THREE and hope that losing to us doesn't knock you out of the playoffs :)

Edit: forgot to add in the Bowl game

Reactions: JSSTartan

No lie... Clemson is my second-favorite ACC team.

See you there looking forward but we need to go 1-0 this week

Glad to be playing your team too. You never know what will happen. Clemson will have more pressure on the team and may be looking ahead too much

Thanks! Congrats to Clemson as well. Many here think highly of your program and your fan base. I think you will be surprised how many of us show up in Charlotte, we want to support our upwardly-mobile football team. Frankly, I will be there not expecting a win, but rooting like hell for the upset!

It's hard to not like Dabo. Clemson is also my 2nd favorite since he took over.

Reactions: DiehardPanther

Clemson is, by far, my second favorite ACC team. I'm glad Pitt made the Championship game as well but hold no delusions that we'll win that game - not this year anyway. I hope Narduzzi can emmulate Dabo and build a similar program in a few years.
This year I hope we beat Miami, give you a good game to prep you for your ultimate match up with Alabama and position us to win a good bowl game.

Clemson fans are class acts.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I see your point-but I am not a "fan" who likes to talk crap on other teams' boards

Yeah I don't see the need for it unless you are dealing with real dbags and I haven't seen that from Clemson fans. You guys are class acts. Your corner of SC is one of my favorite places in the country.

Reactions: Charybdis

Pitt has kept a team out of the playoffs 2 years in a row. Hopefully we can make it 3. But that will be a tall order against you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT