ADVERTISEMENT

If I'm Narduzzi

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
First of all, I apologize to the fans in the press conference.

Secondly, I take more of an active role on the defense and become the defecto DC. This team doesn't need him to be a CEO right now.

Third, I bring the team in for a hard practice Sunday (when they usually just watch film) and announce that every single position is up for grabs and whoever practices better this week starts vs GT.

Secondly, I take more of an active role on the defense and become the defecto DC. This team doesn't need him to be a CEO right now.

Third, I bring the team in for a hard practice Sunday (when they usually just watch film) and announce that every single position is up for grabs and whoever practices better this week starts vs GT.
Fazio assumed responsibility for the Def many years ago during the course of a season and that failed to produced results. Really the move just hasten his firing.

Oklahoma State is very good a 1000 times better than psu..
Even if that is the case, doesn't make me feel much better.

Blowouts happen... our friends at PSU and WVU that are having their fun today making fun of Pitt while their teams whoop on the mighty state universities of Delaware and Georgia know just from last year (see Michigan, Oklahoma games).

The bigger issue is questioning the direction of the program. Figured this would be a down year, and I still have hope for Narduzzi, but it's tough to see us going backwards this year. Speaking purely as a college football fan I'd feel much better in PSU or even WVU's shoes right now, sadly.

Reactions: Ski
OSU was a horrible matchup for Pitt. Pitt played really poorly as well. Honestly thought they played better last week than today or the first week. Lets see how they look next week.

Even if that is the case, doesn't make me feel much better.

Blowouts happen... our friends at PSU and WVU that are having their fun today making fun of Pitt while their teams whoop on the mighty state universities of Delaware and Georgia know just from last year (see Michigan, Oklahoma games).

The bigger issue is questioning the direction of the program. Figured this would be a down year, and I still have hope for Narduzzi, but it's tough to see us going backwards this year. Speaking purely as a college football fan I'd feel much better in PSU or even WVU's shoes right now, sadly.

I feel horrible, I'm jacked.
At this point my heart was hoping we would 2 and 1, next week will be a test and my gut tells me we will 2 and 2.

GT seems a must win at this point. Conference game and to rescue the remains of fan hope. Pitt has won these kind of games before (recall the VT win after losing to YSU). Hope so.

GT seems a must win at this point. Conference game and to rescue the remains of fan hope. Pitt has won these kind of games before (recall the VT win after losing to YSU). Hope so.
Chryst beat a Top 25 Rutgers team as well when things looked shaky.

Lets not forget GT did not play this week because of the hurricane so they have more time to prepare.

Frankly no, since the LB are so bad. But in general this D has more chance of slowing a run oriented team than a great passing team like today. Although theirs is certainly a unique run offense. But gotta place hope somewhere.

Not to throw anyone under the bus but some inside the program think the coaches are working the team too much and they have tired legs on Saturdays.

Georgia Tech is a running team so normally I would say that would help a team like Pitt that cant defend the pass. But I dont think this defense can tackle either. Which is death against basically any offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT