ADVERTISEMENT

If Pitt can’t hire Shanahan, go after Sean Lewis

HailToPitt725

Head Coach
May 16, 2016
Got demoted for some reason by Coach Prime in Colorado… I’m sure he will be looking for other opportunities at the end of the season. Him and his offensive coordinator at Kent State, Andrew Sowder, used to get mentioned anytime we were hiring an OC. It’s looking like it might make sense now more than even for both sides once we move on from FCJR.

Reactions: 303vND
Got demoted for some reason by Coach Prime in Colorado… I’m sure he will be looking for other opportunities at the end of the season. Him and his offensive coordinator at Kent State, Andrew Sowder, used to get mentioned anytime we were hiring an OC. It’s looking like it might make sense now more than even for both sides once we move on from FCJR.
We haven’t even hired Mike Shanahan you are already firing him?

They’d be a great combination.

Need to get rid of FCJR, Underwood, Borbley.

Defense id actually leave alone

Reactions: pierre93

Was he the OC when Colorado scored 6 points against Oregon?

I have not closely followed the circumstances leading to his demotion at Colorado, but Lewis was a very good coach at Kent State which is a hard place to win at (they are 1-8 this year without him).

I believe he was at Syracuse before Kent, so he has an ACC connection. Is Babers going to be fired? I am willing to bet Lewis will apply for that position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT