ADVERTISEMENT

If you were a Cal fan, how would you spend your weekend in Pittsburgh?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Hit up one of the 29 marijuana dispensaries in Dormont and then spend Friday Night in the People's Republic of Mount Lebanon?

Spend Saturday morning canvassing for Kamala in purple precincts?

Catch an indie rock show at Stage AE after the game?

Reactions: Shomeydamonee
Hit up one of the 29 marijuana dispensaries in Dormont and then spend Friday Night in the People's Republic of Mount Lebanon?

At around 7:30 tomorrow night, the rest of their time here in Pittsburgh will be in abject sadness after Pitt pummels them.

Pitt 45 Cal 24.

Reactions: ratking17
At around 7:30 tomorrow night, the rest of their time here in Pittsburgh will be in abject sadness after Pitt pummels them.

Pitt 45 Cal 24.

Nah, they always have a good time. And dont discount Woke Football. This will be the best team we played. Reminds me of an old-school Wanny team. We dont play teams with those types of offenses anymore.

I'm guessing how they spend every other weekend.....getting stoned to the bejesus..

Friday night: The Electric Banana. Saturday morning: Peter's Pub and The SOD. Saturday evening: The Dirty O. Saturday night: CJ Barney's. Oh, wait. They're going to miss the REAL Oakland of old.

Don’t be lame : Mr Smalls or the Roxian !

Nobody needs to go to mt Lebanon . East liberty , Shadyside , Bloomfield , and Lawrenceville is far better and plenty of weed .

We aren’t sending them to beaver and butler , be a good host !

Rent a houseboat and cruise the Mon drinkin Iron City and eating kielbasa sandwichs. Then I'd head over to Kennywood and eat loads of funnel cakes and cotton candy. Finish by riding the Thunderbolt and barf on the people in the car in back of me.

Definitely would have come on Thursday to see the Cackler speak and cherry on top would have been Barry Soieto

As a Cal fan I would arrived Thursday for thee rallly. No way I miss Willy Brown side chick’s brilliance. As a Pitt fan we all identify with hoping to be unburdened but what has been and her cackle would make it all better. I’d wish I was Black so Barry Soetoro could lecture me on my failure as a Black man. Oh well!

Reactions: LVNVPanther
As a Cal fan I would arrived Thursday for thee rallly. No way I miss Willy Brown side chick’s brilliance. As a Pitt fan we all identify with hoping to be unburdened but what has been and her cackle would make it all better. I’d wish I was Black so Barry Soetoro could lecture me on my failure as a Black man. Oh well!
Kamala wasn’t there
But being misinformed is nothing new .

Don’t be lame : Mr Smalls or the Roxian !

Nobody needs to go to mt Lebanon . East liberty , Shadyside , Bloomfield , and Lawrenceville is far better and plenty of weed .

We aren’t sending them to beaver and butler , be a good host !
Just saw Marcus King at the Roxian. First time there... Nice venue.

Reactions: PittPharm2002
Just remove the black part and you're already there.

Take a tour of US Steels relics in Duquesne, McKeesport, and Rankin.
Then drive through Braddock and Homestead.
Full day of fun…..

Take a tour of US Steels relics in Duquesne, McKeesport, and Rankin.
Then drive through Braddock and Homestead.
Full day of fun…..
I mean -if you’re going to Brew Gentleman and voodoo’s outpost , maybe .

Speaking of which - a brewery tour would be pretty cool.
Dancing Gnome , grist house and hitchhiker are all fairly close together , Voodoo and southern tier (north shore),
Hop farm , east end , and two frays long with 11th hour all close together along the east end to Lawrenceville stretch .

It’s one of those things I do with beer drinking friends who visit .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT