ADVERTISEMENT

I'm hoping the top local kids are getting the message.

Trust me, if there was another Wade, Ford, Hamlin etc in this class.....narduzzi and staff would be up their ass 10 times more than these Florida kids he pulled in. This year’s class is just not that good.
Next years is even worse. One kid in top 250. The dude from mars. That’s it.

If Pitt could even put together three seasons in a row with at least 8 wins. . They could pick and choose there class for the most part. Winning with consistency is key.

Reactions: Saboteur
The message is clear, Pitt is not going to sit and wait for you. They are looking to get in on the kids in Florida, Georgia and NC. I wish they can get in at Texas and California for WR and Linemen and Defense. WPIAL has nobody that is really good it shows in how Nard and crew are recruiting. I like this class because he is getting size and speed and explosive players. His players are coming around. We need WR and good RB and tight-end and offensive and defensive line that can be the difference from 5 to 9 wins.

don't worry, local wpial coaches will start criticizing Narduzzi and staff about how they are ignoring the local players. there is no doubt in my mind this will end up being naruzzi and Pitt's fault.
They (PR) bashed us for playing Pickett over dinucci for goodness sakes!!!

Winning plays a part in it. Nard is putting together a staff that is consistent and WPIAL players will see it and if they start winning they will come. QB is what really hurt us last year and we are working on the skill positions. WR is our weak spot, but Pickett could be the answer. We will find out soon.

the whole Pine Richland school district owes every pitt fan a heart felt apology for dinucci. Until that happens, every PR resident has to keep their mouth shut
Agree - he transferred to the level he of FB he belongs in and the Lovefest for ND in that community is comical cause 95% of them couldn’t pick South Bend out on a map.

Reactions: DORT
The message is clear, Pitt is not going to sit and wait for you. They are looking to get in on the kids in Florida, Georgia and NC. I wish they can get in at Texas and California for WR and Linemen and Defense. WPIAL has nobody that is really good it shows in how Nard and crew are recruiting. I like this class because he is getting size and speed and explosive players. His players are coming around. We need WR and good RB and tight-end and offensive and defensive line that can be the difference from 5 to 9 wins.

Isn’t Narduzzi known for telling kids to take their visits before they choose Pitt? He’s not a coach that forces kids to commit and imo, it’s burnt him in the past

They (PR) bashed us for playing Pickett over dinucci for goodness sakes!!!
In all candor, DiNucci was probably the worst P 5 starter. I don't think he will play anywhere. I take no pleasure in reaching this conclusion, but the harsh reality is that the WPIAL is a feeder for the MAC. I remind the world that it is 2018. It is not 1980.

In all candor, DiNucci was probably the worst P 5 starter. I don't think he will play anywhere. I take no pleasure in reaching this conclusion, but the harsh reality is that the WPIAL is a feeder for the MAC. I remind the world that it is 2018. It is not 1980.

WPIAL is also a feeder for the NFL.....in 2018 more than it ever was in 1980.

Reactions: jctrack
the whole Pine Richland school district owes every pitt fan a heart felt apology for dinucci. Until that happens, every PR resident has to keep their mouth shut

What? Nobody owes anybody anything. Duzz had no QB that year, he took a gamble on a local kid who had a hell of a season. That kid made a few sparks coming off the bench but was nothing more. Duzz recruited someone better and Ben moved to a level he is more suited for. It is not Bens fault he was the best option at the time. To suggest that a Ben or anyone else owes us an apology is ridiculous.

Who are all the Local Recruits you speak of ? Im pretty sure we are in on who is legit. Was Fitz, Shady, well, a ton of Pitt Panthers came from out of the area. I love our High School Football but lots of folks complained when we didn't recruit "Nationally" Relax

Reactions: Mikefln
On the other hand. Somehow, some way, we may end up with 2 NFL corners in Dane and Paris (unless PF to safety) from here. Just win.

What? Nobody owes anybody anything. Duzz had no QB that year, he took a gamble on a local kid who had a hell of a season. That kid made a few sparks coming off the bench but was nothing more. Duzz recruited someone better and Ben moved to a level he is more suited for. It is not Bens fault he was the best option at the time. To suggest that a Ben or anyone else owes us an apology is ridiculous.
I didn’t say Ben, I said people from PR.

That makes even less sense.
A lot of the PR residents have been critical of pitt and narduzzi with regards to how Ben was handled. On this board, on call in shows on 93.7. They are acting like pitt and narduzzi did them wrong when ben was benched and in reality, pitt and narduzzi gave Ben a chance that he probably shouldn’t have gotten in the first place.

That’s as clear as I can make it. If it doesn’t make sense to you then best to forget it and move on to another post.

Reactions: BurghGuy68
A lot of the PR residents have been critical of pitt and narduzzi with regards to how Ben was handled. On this board, on call in shows on 93.7. They are acting like pitt and narduzzi did them wrong when ben was benched and in reality, pitt and narduzzi gave Ben a chance that he probably shouldn’t have gotten in the first place.

That’s as clear as I can make it. If it doesn’t make sense to you then best to forget it and move on to another post.

Why should I move on to another post? Your opinion(yeah that's what it is) doesn't make sense and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Maybe you are confusing Max Browne with Pickett. Otherwise, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: billyberoux
Why should I move on to another post? Your opinion(yeah that's what it is) doesn't make sense and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Maybe you are confusing Max Browne with Pickett. Otherwise, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Lol. What are you talking about max Browne for? PR fans are pissed at pitt and narduzzi and they are full of SH**. They believe Ben should still be the starting qb when in reality, Ben should never have been on a D1 program in the first place.

They think he should be starting QB at pitt when truthfully, they should be thanking narduzzi for even giving him a shot in the first place.

Lol. What are you talking about max Browne for? PR fans are pissed at pitt and narduzzi and they are full of SH**. They believe Ben should still be the starting qb when in reality, Ben should never have been on a D1 program in the first place.

They think he should be starting QB at pitt when truthfully, they should be thanking narduzzi for even giving him a shot in the first place.

How many PR fans do you know? I'm a Pitt fan who lives in the district, and I'm certain that you don't know what you're talking about.

How many PR fans do you know? I'm a Pitt fan who lives in the district, and I'm certain that you don't know what you're talking about.
The ones I’ve heard call into radio disagree. No one is speaking in absolute truths here straw man.

I have no idea what PR fans think concerning Ben and his treatment at Pitt by Narduzzi.
What I do feel is pretty obvious is that Ben got a scholarship to Pitt because of QB numbers and the fact that Narduzzi came here late in the recruiting process. He took a
local QB who had a great year, yet had no Div1 offers. He was going to Penn (Ivy League). Narduzzi basically had no other choice.
IMO Ben was given way more of an opportunity given his talent level. So, he drops down a level and goes to James Madison, where he might or might not start. I
wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a Flacco repeat.

Not a PR fan, but Ben should have started over Max Browne, but once the decision was made to go to Pickett, it should have been Pickett for every snap.

I think Swervin has Browne and Pickett confused.

Not a PR fan, but Ben should have started over Max Browne, but once the decision was made to go to Pickett, it should have been Pickett for every snap.

I think Swervin has Browne and Pickett confused.

DiNucci should not have started over Max Browne. I’ll say he was better than Trey Anderson and that’s about it.

James Madison has a guy that’s been the backup for a couple years who has looked rather pedestrian when he’s had a shot. It’s not yet evident that DiNucci will even be able to beat him out for the starting job.

DiNucci should not have started over Max Browne. I’ll say he was better than Trey Anderson and that’s about it.

James Madison has a guy that’s been the backup for a couple years who has looked rather pedestrian when he’s had a shot. It’s not yet evident that DiNucci will even be able to beat him out for the starting job.

Trey Anderson should have started over Max Browne too!

Reactions: Mikefln
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT